La ultima carcajada / the last laugh
Holaa, sinceramente a veces quiero hablar con alguien para distraerme de mis problemas, divertirme, jugar, charlar pero casi nunca tengo a nadie a disposición, estoy para escuchar y entender pero ellos no estan para entenderme. asique solo me quedo mirando una pared hasta quedarme dormida con las pastillas que de por vida me tendre que tomar tratando de arreglar el desorden dentro de mi cabeza. Quiero reír, no quiero llorar ¿Pero como lo hago si al final es lo unico que queda?
English translation
Hello, honestly sometimes I want to talk to someone to distract me from my problems, have fun, play, chat but I almost never have anyone available, I am to listen and understand but they are not there to understand me. So I just stare at a wall until I fall asleep with the pills that I will have to take for life trying to fix the mess inside my head. I want to laugh, I don't want to cry, but how do I do it if in the end it's all that's left?
@Sofimarie
You are carrying so much 💛
I'm sorry to hear that you are in so much pain and struggling.
You do deserve someone to listen also 💛
