Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for text friends from South Africa / Cape Town 🇿🇦

User Profile: goodScarf1710
goodScarf1710 August 24th

Hi everyone! I'm a 17-year-old girl living in the Western Cape. Because of my current situation at home, I am pretty isolated and don't have a social life right now.I am looking to connect with other people under 22 around South Africa, especially around Cape Town, just to text, chat, and build a genuine friendship over time.I love reading books, mindfulness, and listening to ASMR to calm my busy brain. If you are from SA and want a new texting buddy to talk about life with, please reply to this thread or send me a message! ✨

2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 24th

@goodScarf1710

Welcome to cups 🤗 🩷 

I hope you connect here with many people!

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif

User Profile: goodScarf1710
goodScarf1710 OP August 24th

Thank you so much for the warm welcome I cannot wait to embark on this journey ✨️❤️

load more