Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Searching for genuine friendships

User Profile: turquoiseZebra6114
turquoiseZebra6114 November 16th, 2025

Hi everyone, I'm new here and would love to make friends and build genuine friendships as I currently do not have friends and I feel very lonely lately.

43
User Profile: tidyPeach6724
tidyPeach6724 December 20th, 2025

I'am Here For You My Friend.Merry Christmas To You And God Bless You Always.

User Profile: purpleDay727
purpleDay727 December 23rd, 2025

@turquoiseZebra6114 hi👋🏾👋🏾 you are not alone!


1 reply
User Profile: turquoiseZebra6114
turquoiseZebra6114 OP December 24th, 2025

Hello purpleDay, I feel a lot better knowing that I'm not alone thank you so much.

load more
User Profile: Butterflystrong
Butterflystrong December 24th, 2025

Hi, im new here too. Just started today and I feel the same about making real, genuine friendships. I wish you a merry Christmas

1 reply
User Profile: turquoiseZebra6114
turquoiseZebra6114 OP January 13th

Welcome Butterflystrong, I hope you're finding the app alright, I wish you a Merry Christmas and happy new year too, and I would really appreciate it if we could be friends

load more
User Profile: Mobina87
Mobina87 February 2nd

We can talk sometimes

User Profile: Mobina87
Mobina87 February 2nd

We can talk sometimes

1 reply
User Profile: turquoiseZebra6114
turquoiseZebra6114 OP February 14th

Of course Mobina we can talk whenever you feel like

load more
User Profile: Jennacool07
Jennacool07 February 14th

Me 2

User Profile: Jennacool07
Jennacool07 February 14th

Me 2

User Profile: Jennacool07
Jennacool07 February 16th

Same here

1 reply
User Profile: turquoiseZebra6114
turquoiseZebra6114 OP February 17th

How are you

load more