Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

GAME :Make a Sentence with 6 letters !!!

User Profile: zara24
zara24 June 21st, 2015

Well the title describes the rule ! For example : CACTUS : Can Anyone Call The United States ?

You have to make a sentence and then leave 6 letters for the next person.

SO HERE WE GO....

LAMP

9289
User Profile: TheWanderer27
TheWanderer27 November 30th, 2015

FLAUNT

Floyd laughed at unruly Ned's tricks.

TRICKS

User Profile: Jagannathadasa
Jagannathadasa November 30th, 2015

TRICKS

Truly reconciling impasses creates kindness, serendipity.

CONCUR

User Profile: DontJumpICare
DontJumpICare November 30th, 2015

CONCUR

Cops On Nightshift Catch Unruly Robbers

They did too, last night, on my street! 👍🏻

PRISON

User Profile: Jagannathadasa
Jagannathadasa November 30th, 2015

PRISON

Please, Richie! I swear... Occult nonsense.

LANGUR

User Profile: Cheeney
Cheeney November 30th, 2015

LANGUR

Loving and nurturing Gandalf, uniting races.

MELONS

User Profile: FireStripe
FireStripe November 30th, 2015

Shield

She Held Irrelevant Empty Letters Defensively

Listen

User Profile: WickedGrim
WickedGrim November 30th, 2015

LISTEN

Love, I seldom take empty notes.

HANGER

User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 November 30th, 2015

@WickedGrim Nice to see you posting again! Missed your zingers!

User Profile: WickedGrim
WickedGrim December 1st, 2015

@ladylazarus1971

Thanks, old friend! I've been out and about, getting punched in the gut by life and the like. It's good to be back.

load more
load more
User Profile: JennaLovesYou
JennaLovesYou November 30th, 2015

HANGER

Harry And Nancy Gave Ellen Rocks

NOISES

User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 November 30th, 2015

NOISES

No Obnoxious Infant Seemed Entirely Safe

RADIANT

User Profile: DontJumpICare
DontJumpICare November 30th, 2015

RADIANT

1,2,3,4,5,6...7?!

Remember! Any Deviation Is Absolutely Not Temperate

DOZENS

User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 December 1st, 2015

@DontJumpICare Sorry, my bad! I've begun jumbling the 6 letter and 7 letter games in my overloaded brainpan. I'll try to do better.

load more