Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween competition 2023. Who will be crowned halloween champion?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 6th, 2023

Ok so all you have to do is fill in the missing words. The person with the most creative, clever answers will be crowned king/queen of Halloween 2023🎃🎃 ok ready....

1) I think my parrot is _______

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to _______ the neighbour

3) I just went trick or treating,and some creepy guy gave me ________

4) I was so shocked, when I ______

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger ________ than you

goodluck ❤❤


120
User Profile: itsthesunriselove
itsthesunriselove October 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper111)

I think my parrot is a parrot

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to show the neighbor 

3) I just went trick or treating,and some creepy guy gave me a big orange carrot.

4) I was so shocked, when the parrot flew away after I gave it the carrot. But sometimes, life is about letting things go.

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger heart <3  than you

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@itsthesunriselove 😂😂😂😂😂😂 awwww ❤❤😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: affectionateCat9553
affectionateCat9553 October 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

1) I think my parrot is putting a spell on me.

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to toilet paper the neighbor.

3) I just went trick or treating, and some creepy guy gave me pickles.

4) I was so shocked, when I saw Casper the friendly ghost.

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger withes broom than you.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@affectionateCat9553 oh no😂😂😂😂😂😂 not pickles 😂😂😂😂😂 you tp d your neighbour and didn't invite me😮😮😮 takes away points for that one😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 October 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

1) I think my parrot is a zombie
2) I couldn't help it! I just had to meow at the neighbour

3) I just went trick or treating, and some creepy guy gave me an alarm clock

4) I was so shocked, when I discovered the moon is real

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger vacuum cleaner than you

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 12th, 2023

@sadcat13 why would you meow at the neighbours😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂that's genious😂😂😂😂greaaaat answers 😂😂😂

User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 October 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 sometimes the intrusive thoughts win 😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 17th, 2023

@sadcat13 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 12th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 tagging @Hawaii968 @Howegeorgia20 @Merliah001 @selfconfidentHickory2238

User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher November 25th, 2023

@Tinywhisper111)

I think my parrot is _dead.______

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to __call the police on_____ the neighbors

3) I just went trick or treating, and some creepy guy gave me _this weird look, then snatched my candy and ran off into the night._______

4) I was so shocked, when I __when I overheard the principal flirting with the lunch lady. A smile formed on my face, looks like I'm not getting a detention after all. ____

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger __sword______ than you

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 26th, 2023

@JollyRacher 😂😂😂😂 you get a award for being a month late😂😂😂😂😂😂 here you go 🏆

User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher November 26th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you 💃🏼

load more
load more
User Profile: QuirkyPatisserie
QuirkyPatisserie December 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

1) I think my parrot is  a dog

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to scarethe neighbour

3) I just went trick or treating,and some creepy guy gave me socks

4) I was so shocked, when I fell

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger cake than you



hehe i tried lol

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 5th, 2023

@limegreenKiwi7397 😂😂😂😂😂 very good😂😂😂😂😂 just one lil issue, Halloween was in October 😂😂😂😂😂 but you still made me smile 😂😂😂 ❤❤

User Profile: QuirkyPatisserie
QuirkyPatisserie December 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 your welcome i just wanted to join in the fun

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 7th, 2023

@limegreenKiwi7397 its ok it's never to late for anything ❤❤❤ here's your trophy 🏆 😁 merry Christmas sweetie ❤

load more
load more
load more
December 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

1) I think my parrot is in love with the idea of eating stale food 

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to leave a bag full of stale food to the neighbour

3) I just went trick or treating,and some creepy guy gave me the stale food back 

4) I was so shocked, when I received the stale food again 

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger pile of stale food than you

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 8th, 2023

@0rbitingJupiter 😂😂😂😂 I can see a pattern forming in your answers😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 well you deserve a winning prize ❤❤ your prize issssssssss.............. A bad of stale food😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more