Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween competition 2023. Who will be crowned halloween champion?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 6th, 2023

Ok so all you have to do is fill in the missing words. The person with the most creative, clever answers will be crowned king/queen of Halloween 2023🎃🎃 ok ready....

1) I think my parrot is _______

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to _______ the neighbour

3) I just went trick or treating,and some creepy guy gave me ________

4) I was so shocked, when I ______

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger ________ than you

goodluck ❤❤


120
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Meee😭

1) I think my parrot is Beautiful! 

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to hug the neighbour

3) I just went trick or treating, and some creepy guy gave me a bag of chocolates.

4) I was so shocked, when I found out I won the Halloween contest hosted by Lolabeaan!😛

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger slice of pizzaaa than you.


22 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou not bad but not great either. Writes down your score ❤

21 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

what was sun buddy's score? :o 

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers I'm sorry but that's secret information

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

hehe okies :3 no need to be sorry! 

load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


bugs-bunny-crying.gif

17 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aww *hugs sun buddy tightly* 🥺

7 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 6th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers *huggles bestest Niibuddy tighttt*❤

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

💜🫂🐨🤧 

@Tinywhisper11 Lola can sun buddy rewrite their answers? :0 not sure what the Great Rule-book of Lola says about this 🤔

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 6th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Omgee nooo lol, it's fine xD *hugs hugs* <3<3<3<3

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*hugs hugs hugs backkkkk* well okay then you can watch me win 😎 /j lol 


load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 6th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I'd be the happiest to see you win, Niibuddy and cheer for you the loudestttt!🤗 

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hehe thank you sun buddy 🥺🤧💜

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @LoveMyMoonflowers you two are funny😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou oh I mean your answers were awsome 😁 well done ❤❤ 

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 

smh Lolaaa xD 

Yayyyy can't wait to twinsieeess with youu for halloweeen, we be bootifull ghostie-bestieees!👻👻

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😂😂😂😂😂❤❤

load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 October 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun's cute baby eyes GIF 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 

5 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 it be like that sometimes, shining buddy!🥺😭❤ *hugglessss*

2 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 October 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

also me love your pfp. its bootiful!💜 hehe. 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @amiableBunny4016


Frr sun buddy’s pfp looks awesome 💜
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 hehe thankieees, shining buddy, sunny got a lil makeover for halloween lol!👻

beautiful-compliment.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou sunny I'm going to dress up as a ghost for halloween too 😁yaaaay! And drink tea😋 hey! Do you want to see my boo tea?😂😂😂😂😂 boo tea haha!😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ZendagiMigzaraaa
ZendagiMigzaraaa October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

1) I think my parrot is a total trickster! It loves playing pranks and keeping me on my toes! 🦜😜

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to pull a hilarious prank on the neighbor. It was too good to resist! 😈😛

3) I just went trick or treating, and some creepy guy gave me a fake spider that made me jump out of my skin!🕷️😱 It was tasty tho😏

4) I was so shocked when I accidentally walked into a glass door. It was like a scene from a comedy movie 😳😂

5) Yeah! Well, I got a bigger bank balance than you😌💸 ok sorryy tinyyy 😌 Love you💛🥺

3 replies
User Profile: ZendagiMigzaraaa
ZendagiMigzaraaa October 6th, 2023

@ZendagiMigzaraaa

I'm ready to win😌😂

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@ZendagiMigzaraaa takes points away because you are the scary spider 😂😂😂😂😂 

1 reply
User Profile: ZendagiMigzaraaa
ZendagiMigzaraaa October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

nooooo😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Trrusttheprocess
Trrusttheprocess October 6th, 2023

I think my parrot is having an affair....



I couldn't help it! I just had to disturb the neighbour..


I just went trick or treating, and some creepy guys gave me a square pizza in the round box...


I was shocked, when I saw the cow I had crush on ditched me for a buffalo


Yeah I got a bigger banana on my plate than you 🤣


3 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 6th, 2023

@Trrusttheprocess

Your answers are the best 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@Trrusttheprocess amazing answers ❤ I can't give out your scores but it's looking good for you do far😉

User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox October 11th, 2023

@Trrusttheprocess 😭😭🤣 I love your answers and I love how your brain works 😆

load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Lola bean this made me laugh so much xD Thank you for posting this, you amazing bean! 🤗💜

Here are my answers: 

1) I think my parrot is eating popcorn and watching TV.

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to comfort the neighbour 

3) I just went trick or treating, and some creepy guy gave me a talking pet gorilla with a bad temper.

4) I was so shocked, when I saw Lola's most recent Halloween forum. 

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger roller coaster than you. 

I'm probably not going to win, but this was fun to do anyways xD

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers well I think you got a chance of winning. You have a very clever parrot and some very creative answers

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

xD thank you! 

load more
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

1) I think my parrot is repeating things that haven't been said yet.


2) I couldn't help it! I just had to make a militarial defense pact alliance with the neighbour and move some of my jack-o'-lantern troops into their yard to have a more strategic location for spooking.


3) I just went trick or treating, and some creepy guy gave me fortunes from fortune cookies, but without the cookies.


4) I was so shocked, when I saw someone dressed up as Static Shock.  (Seriously, does anyone remember him?  I liked that show..)


5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger nunchaku collection than you.

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@Torean 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 amazing answers😂😂😂😂

User Profile: ZendagiMigzaraaa
ZendagiMigzaraaa October 6th, 2023

@Torean

Besttt😂😂😂

User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox October 11th, 2023

@Torean ooo static shock, you unlocked a memory 😮

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 11th, 2023

@grimsmark8

😁

load more
load more
User Profile: neatBlueberry5213
neatBlueberry5213 October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

1) I think my parrot is possessed.

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to moon the neighbour.

3) I just went trick or treating, and some creepy guy gave me a hug.

4) I was so shocked, when I discovered a frog showering in my sink.

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger heffalump than you

goodluck â¤â¤

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@neatBlueberry5213 haha adds extra points for mooning your neighbour. And having a bigger hefalump😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

1) I think my parrot is A spy

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to fight the neighbour

3) I just went trick or treating,and some creepy guy gave me toothbrushes

4) I was so shocked, when I clicked the wrong download button

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger influence on the president than you

goodluck â¤â¤

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@limesnlemons44 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ok I'm not gonna be scared of you 👀👀 just watching you carefully from now on😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and what did you accidentally download haha!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: quietYard6318
quietYard6318 October 7th, 2023

1) I think my parrot is spying on me.



2) I couldn't help it! I just had to lick the neighbour.


3) I just went trick or treating, and some creepy guy gave me a potato.



4) I was so shocked, when i first saw my parrot with my neighbour.


5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger peephole than you. 🤪



4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@quietYard6318 that crazy face you just pulled adds in two points to your score😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: quietYard6318
quietYard6318 October 7th, 2023

Yay!! Thanks. Hii, I'm Ari. I'm new here and I just love your posts 💕

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@quietYard6318 awww welcome to cups sweetie ❤ I'm lola ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ you'll find me hanging  around the different chat rooms too. Come say hi, you'll meet many great friends there

1 reply
User Profile: quietYard6318
quietYard6318 October 7th, 2023

Thanks :)🤗

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox October 7th, 2023

1) I think my parrot is a carrot. (He's orange, and is in the Halloween mood, can you blame him?)

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to blackmail my neighbour, Light. (She wasn't letting my parrot take carrots from her garden, so I told her I knew she steals treats from the children who come for trick o' treatin')

3) I just went trick or treating, and some creepy guy, Bud, gave me five eggs and a bag of flour. (I used it to make carrot cake for him using that and the carrots my parrot stole. He said it tasted eggs-cellent and walked away creepily to creep more people out, didn't give me any candy. Why did he walk out of his own home lol, left it unlocked. Must explore, what if I get free candy?)

4) I was so shocked, when I discovered a huge portrait of my neighbour Light and the creepy guy hanging in his living room! ☹️😲

5) "Yeah! Well I got a bigger Parrot than you", I heard Bud saying this from behind me 😥. I saw both Bud and my neighbour Light standing behind me. They had a huge Parrott Rifle from the Civil War era, pointed at me. Bud, Light stole all my candy 😥 I had to go back to my home, where my parrot carrot was eating the remaining carrot cake. Have to sleep hungry, tonight. 😭

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@grimsmark8 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂your so precious😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂your mum must be so proud😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂❤❤

User Profile: ZendagiMigzaraaa
ZendagiMigzaraaa October 7th, 2023

@grimsmark8

😂👍💯💯💯

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 🌟🌟 results will be posted on another thread under the title 'Halloween competition results 2023" on friday the 13th 👻👻 of October 🌟🌟 good luck everyone ❤