Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Aliens have taken over the world 👽 and you are now put in a zoo

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 4th, 2023

Aliens have taken over the world 👽 and you are now put in a zoo! What would you choose to have in your enclosure???

79
User Profile: LittleOne2506
LittleOne2506 November 12th, 2023

I got this! 💪 I want my house & everything in it... all the comforts of home! ❤️ so my kids, my pets, my love. I want all the yummy foods & drinks. I also want access to order whatever I want when I want. So in other words, hopefully they are nice aliens & just let me live as I have been. 😁


Also, random thought bubble in relation to this... what if we already are living in an alien zoo & they just let us do as we please so we're none the wiser? 🤔

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 13th, 2023

@LittleOne2506 🤔🤔🤔🤔 we could well be! Well I'm glad I'm none of the wiser 😂😂

And you forgot something in your enclosure, a little cottage at the bottom where tiny lives😁😎

User Profile: LittleOne2506
LittleOne2506 November 13th, 2023

And a little cottage for tiny! ❤️❤️❤️


I don't think we're asking too much for any of our regular comforts. 😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 14th, 2023

@LittleOne2506 😂😂😂😂 yaaay! Nah there will be room to add a few more things in too😁

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Ashton1826
Ashton1826 November 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

multiple squishy pillows, lot's of huggable teddies, my weighted blanket, sensory lights (specifically galaxy-themed), animals (specifically dogs and bearded dragons and owls), something to play/listen to music on, ear defenders, fidget toys. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 14th, 2023

@Armani567 aww a comfort enclosure ❤❤ gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤

load more
User Profile: WellsFiction
WellsFiction November 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Oh no! I would definitely need wifi, plenty of snacks, exercise equipment, a small, yet cozy body of water to swim within. Ok, now I really want to live at the zoo lol.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 14th, 2023

@WellsFiction haha! I want to live in the zoo with my mansion and go kart track😎

load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Books 📖 hehehe 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 17th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers yes books are important 😁 ❤

load more
User Profile: AnnaBanana06
AnnaBanana06 November 20th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 So I could know them too , How about another Alien. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 20th, 2023

@AnnaBanana06 ooo! That might be fun ❤ then maybe before long we would live side by side 🤗

User Profile: AnnaBanana06
AnnaBanana06 November 20th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 ill Show the Alien the hospital its in human form lol. I Will conduct an interview so i Will get to know them. Make the enclosure experience smooth flow with your company.

load more
load more
User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher November 20th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

My computer, an internet router, glasses because God knows I can barely see, bed, plant, a huge fridge with food, a porta potty because I doubt the aliens would make me restroom, books, notebooks, pens, pencils, phone, lotion because my skin is very dry, comfy clothes, washing machine, laundry detergent, dryer, canvas, paint, paintbrush, jump rope, elastic bands, treadmill, pull-up bar, MMA gloves, shin guards, closet, dresser, punching bag, lava lamp, water cooler, cups, bowls, plates, forks, knives, spoons, charger for the computer, charger for the phone, pencil sharpener, highlighters, jackets, shoes, socks, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, floss, gum, junk food, my backpack, (I love my backpack) compass, medicine in case I get sick, ear ***, headphones, loofa, perfume, basket ball hoop, basketball, board games, darts, card games, squish mallows, boba, random doodads and knickknacks to keep me busy, and pillows. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 21st, 2023

@JollyRacher that's well thought out😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more