Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Aliens have taken over the world 👽 and you are now put in a zoo

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 4th, 2023

Aliens have taken over the world 👽 and you are now put in a zoo! What would you choose to have in your enclosure???

79
November 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I want a dart shooter and darts full of humanity serum. When an alien walks by I will dart them and soon they will realize we aren’t animals and let us go. 


Wise intention, speech and action are my gun and darts. I have only a tiny bit of faith that they will work. But I know there have been other real life zoos where this has worked. It hasn’t stopped the aliens from building zoos elsewhere, and that makes me sad. I’ve also heard tell of animals who escape and imprison the aliens - then the animals transform into aliens themselves. You would think these new aliens would remember how awful it felt to be treated as an animal, and yet they don’t. They somehow use their memory as an excuse to be the new zoo keepers. 

It’s in the labeling of beings as “other” that excuses and justifies the existence of “zoos.” The lion would have been out in the wild living its life in peace. You are mad at the lion for biting your children when it somehow escaped from your cage. You blame the cage make and the zoo staff for the breach. But your children would be fine if you never built the zoo. I feel sorry for your children but I also feel sorry for the lion. It never asked to be in your zoo, just as your ancestors never asked to be in the terrible zoo they endured. The choice is yours - continue being a zoo keeper with aged and crumbling cages and terrified hungry animals who will surely bite when cornered as all beings will, or dismantle the zoo and treat the animals with dignity because they aren’t animals, they are human just like you.
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 5th, 2023

@FlatenedByLife ❤❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ yeah I completely understand that 

load more
November 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Sorry I think your ice breaker hit too close to home. Apologies for my response.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 5th, 2023

@FlatenedByLife no need for apologies. I'm the one who s sorry, I didn't mean any disrespect, and I definitely didn't mean to upset or offend you in any way ❤❤ I only asked this as a bit of fun. I'm so sorry

can we hug? And still be friends? Please

November 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I know you meant it as a lighthearted icebreaker and no offense was taken. Sending hugs to you my friend. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 5th, 2023

@FlatenedByLife yaaay thankyou ❤❤ hugggs you

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk November 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


A comfy bed, a decent bathroom, and a fridge full of many varieties of fruit and cheese


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 5th, 2023

@HealingTalk what about icecream?? And coffee??? And a computer or tv. And music! I don't think you thought this through😂😂😂😂❤

User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk November 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


You are right! I forgot the most important things!

In particular, coffee and a computer with wifi, are essential 😛 💻

How accommodating these aliens would be?


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 6th, 2023

@HealingTalk I think they'll be nice aliens, I've asked for a mansion in my enclosure😁

User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk November 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


Oh, nice and powerful aliens, like benign demigods! 😇 👽 

You are not shy about asking for what you want! 😎



User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 6th, 2023

@HealingTalk 😁 yep gotta know what you want😁

User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk November 6th, 2023


Nothing less than the best for Lola!


load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Irini
Irini November 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Books, painting set, and journal! 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 5th, 2023

@Irini ooo! Yep all very much needed😁

load more
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

how do you come up with such ideas? 🤣

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 5th, 2023

@Comphi me come up with such ideas!?????? Your the one who had a pet grasshopper called leafy😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


Yeah I had a pet grasshopper and it was adorable….🤣🤣🤣, but oh I would definitely stay away from aliens……but I think I will take my mobile along😀

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 5th, 2023

@Comphi yes mobile is definetly needed.I'm making a list of everyone's answers, when those green people come, I'll be ready 😁

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


How do you know they are green?🙄

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 5th, 2023

@Comphi 🤔🤔🤔 they come from planet snot

load more
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


Planet snot🤢……but funny😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 5th, 2023

@Comphi 😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana November 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

what is enclosure ?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 6th, 2023

@theboymoana like a zoo enclosure, the big places each of the  animals live and play in ❤

User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana November 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

oh ! I want water and beach enclosure with lot of sun and warm and things to play with and squishmallows to that is all really need think would be ok be in alien zoo if have those things 

load more
load more
User Profile: FaePirate18
FaePirate18 November 6th, 2023

My partner, a drawing tablet and stylus, and my headphones and music

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 6th, 2023

@FaePirate18 ooo! Yep writes them in my list of things I want in my enclosure 😁 except your partner, I won't write that down that would just be creepy of me

User Profile: FaePirate18
FaePirate18 November 6th, 2023

lol fair enough lol. i just gotta stay sane somehow yknow?

load more
load more
User Profile: Zevia1MM
Zevia1MM November 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Why does that feel like it would be a Rick and Morty episode asdfkhadsjkfhasdjkfhsadfh.

ANYWHO.

To began with, I'd probably need some form of contact between me and the extraterrestrials so my first priority would be getting my hands on some manner of inter-species translator.

Naturally my next agenda would be to get some items I can use to escape. However, assuming the visitors from outer-space are as smart if not more then we are, they'd clock on pretty quickly if I asked for anything like say, a shovel, or a size-altering ray.

So I'd gain their trust somehow, either by good behavior, or by using some kind of racket, like asking for small devices with minuscule effects that don't change anything drastically, and using them for stupid reasons until they get the idea that if I ask for their technology it's usually for idiotic purposes. 

Then, comes the great gamble-once I've sufficiently gained their trust, I'd ask for well, a machine that reduces suspicion and increases trust + blueprints. I'd claim it's to repurpose it for say, cooking, or heating water, when in actuality, I intend to repurpose it to work on THEM.

Slowly day by day I'd use the weapon on them until they completely don't suspect anything of me, then here's what I'd ask for-cats, a phone and laptop, a life-times supply of pasta, frozen vegetables, and whatever food they have that'd be edible to humans, a special size-altering ray, and a midnight purple silk or velvet cushion with fancy gold designs to sleep on.

Then I'd shrink myself and the other items I requested and just walk out from between the zoo bars, my beloved cats in tow.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 6th, 2023

@Zevia1MM I see! So um.. You've thought about this before I take it😂😂😂😂😂 very well planned out 😁 clap clap clap. And I'm my enclosure I want you ❤😁😁😁😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: yourgoodfriend00
yourgoodfriend00 November 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 A device that repels away all aliens, twinkle lights so it looks pretty, netflex, a snack machine that never runs out of all types of food and drinks, and a tamed wolf to keep me company, if I am going to be stuck in a zoo on earth, I can at least glam it up, and I love animals so I will also take care of the animals and I get to see the stars without polution! 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 6th, 2023

@yourgoodfriend00 awsome answer ❤ yep make it has comfortable as you can😁

load more
User Profile: Irongod1
Irongod1 November 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

In my enclosure, I'd request a comfy beanbag chair, an endless supply of Wi-Fi for endless scrolling, an endless supply of hot cocoa, and a daily stand-up comedy show performed by alien comedians to keep things light! 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 6th, 2023

@Irongod1 yesssss! A alien comedy show would be awsome😎😁😁😁😁

load more