Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6161

No

Do you know all the prime numbers until 100?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 18th

@trueconfidant123

Yes.

Are you good at history?

load more

Yes, I'd like to think that

Are you good at geography?

No. 

Do you like frozen fruit? 

No

Do you eat at least one fruit everyday?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 19th

@trueconfidant123

No, depending on my mood 😁

Have you ever gone white water rafting?

load more

No. 

Do you like to wear hats? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 19th

@YourCaringConfidant

No.

Do you like going to random places?

load more

No. 

Are you scared of bugs? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 19th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes, ugh.

Do you like yo sleep with a light on?

load more

Definitely no. I like pure dark and quiet to 😴. 

Did you like looking for and playing with rollie pollies outside though when you were a kid? 😂 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 19th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes, I loved it. Still would do it given half a chance 😁

Do you like reality tv?

@Amanda84 Soooo cute! Me tooooo. 😆 I used to use the rollie pollies and pretty leaves and flowers to decorate mud pies when I played with dirt. Lol. *sighs* The good days. 🥰 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 19th

@YourCaringConfidant

Nothing like them 🥰

load more
load more
load more

No. 

Have you ever been on a horse 🐎? 😀

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 19th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes, many times 😊

Have you ever caught eels?

load more

*gasps* Nooooo. 

Do you like breakfast sausages dipped in syrup? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 19th

@YourCaringConfidant

No, ruining a good sausage 😂😂😂

Do you like your meat actually to be cooked?

load more

Ummmm yes. I can't even eat my steak with pink in it. It's a brain thing for me. 😂🤣 But I don't like it tough either. Just cooked. Lol. 

Do you like blueberry 🫐 pancakes? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 19th

@YourCaringConfidant

Not a fan of blueberries, so would have to say no.

Do you like any kind of sport?

load more