Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6151

Not yet, but I've been consumed with readings not in the Bible all day and seeking information for questions that I wonder about. Doesn't take away my love for God though nor do I question Him... more like man. 🤔 I will definitely pray though! ❤️

Do you like fish sticks? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 24th

@YourCaringConfidant

No.

Do you read the Bible everyday? 🩷

load more

No. 

Do you eat shrimp? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 24th

@YourCaringConfidant

No.

Did you have a good day?

load more

Yes, very good. ❤️

Did you have a nice day? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 24th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes, great 🩵🤗

Any plans for the weekend?

load more

Nope, nothing planned. 

Do you like cornbread? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 24th

@YourCaringConfidant

No.

Do you like pumpkin?

load more

Yes. 

Do you eat sweet potato? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 24th

@YourCaringConfidant

No.

Do you like autumn?

load more

Yes. It's my favorite season. 

Do you know how to change a tire? 

No

Do you know how to make a lemonade?

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 24th

No

Do you have a plants ?

Yes

Do you have any indoor plants?

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 24th

Yes

Do you like to watering it ?