A simple yes or no? 🥰
Amanda84
July 24th, 2025
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
Diinnaa
August 6th
Diinnaa
August 6th
Diinnaa
August 6th
trueconfidant123
August 6th
Yes
Do you like guacamole?
@trueconfidant123
No.
Do you like skipping?
Diinnaa
August 6th
load more
load more
Diinnaa
August 6th
@Amanda84
Yes
Do you have any food allergy?
trueconfidant123
August 6th
Not that I know of
Do you like greek yoghurt?
YourCaringConfidant
August 6th
Yes.
Do you put chocolate syrup on your icecream?
trueconfidant123
August 6th
No
Do you like waffle? 🧇
YourCaringConfidant
August 6th
Yes, but I'm more of a French toast or 🥞 person. I do love red velvet waffles though and regular waffles with peanut butter chips in it. 😋
Do you put ketchup on your scrambled eggs?
trueconfidant123
August 6th
You got my mouth watering 🤤 lol
No
Have you ever ordered way too much at a restaurant?
YourCaringConfidant
August 6th
@trueconfidant123



trueconfidant123
August 6th
@YourCaringConfidant

load more
load more