A simple yes or no? 🥰
Amanda84
July 24th, 2025
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
trueconfidant123
August 10th
trueconfidant123
August 10th
Yes
Do you believe in self-sufficiency?
YourCaringConfidant
August 10th
YourCaringConfidant
August 10th
Yes, of course! Many times. 1 year my husband booked the whole farm with all the animals for me and my daughter's birthday month. Just us and a friend and her family. 🤣 It was the best and I loved the goats best with their bumpy heads! Awwwwwwwww. 🥰
Do you know how to make your own icecream?
YourCaringConfidant
August 10th
Yes, I ❤️ cheese! 🧀
Can you eat just a block of cheese plain by itself and enjoy it? Lol.
@YourCaringConfidant
No, I haaaate cheese.
Do you like yogurts?
load more
trueconfidant123
August 10th
trueconfidant123
August 10th
Yes
Do you feel anxious before a test?
YourCaringConfidant
August 10th
No.
Have you ever cheated on a test?
trueconfidant123
August 10th
YourCaringConfidant
August 11th