A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
Yes. I'm enjoying my break now. 😀 Been out all day so far and just got done eating. Letting my belly settle now before dessert. Lol. 😆
Do you like everything bagels?
No
Do you know how to make bread?
No.
Are you good with your hands?
Yes
Do you prefer closed toe footwear?
Nope.
Do you like dark chocolate?
No
Do you like white chocolate?
Its ok.
Do you like coconut 🥥?
Yes
Do you like ramen?
Yes. 🍜

Do you like galbi? 😋 Mmmm.
@YourCaringConfidant
Never heard of it, so can't say yes or no
Are you planning on lying in tomorrow?
Yes.
Are you sleepy? 😴
@YourCaringConfidant
Yes, I'm actually exhausted and emotional.
My dad is having a very traumatic night and is in a lot of pain so it's causing me alot of stress 💛
Are you ok?
@Amanda84 Awww, I'm sorry. 😞 Here's a big hug for you, beautiful 👸🐷.

Hope this helps. 🫂💙💜 Sorry about your Dad. Awwww, I hope he feels better soon. Hope your day/evening gets better and that you're able to get some rest and decompress when you can. Feel better. 🤗
@Amanda84
Sorry for that and I hope everything goes well for all of you 💐