Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6120

Nope.

Are you happy today? 

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa August 24th

50/50

Do you have a daily routine?

I didn't this summer, but now I will. 😀 At least Mon-Fri. ❤️ 

Can you hula hoop? 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 24th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes.

Do you like Autumn?

load more

Yes, it is my favorite season. 

Do you sleep with the fan on? 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 25th

@YourCaringConfidant

No.

It's never usually warm enough here.

Are you looking forward to Halloween?

load more

No. I stopped celebrating holidays years ago. 

Do you remember your dreams? 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 25th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes.

Are you in a good mood?

load more

Yes. Peaceful day just how I like it and now quiet night. *sighs happily* 😀 

Do you talk to yourself? 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 25th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes, and I answer back 🤣🤣🤣

Are you doing anything interesting tomorrow?

load more

Nope. 

Do you like okra? 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 25th

@YourCaringConfidant

No.

Do you like the smell of paint?

load more

No. 

Do you like the smell of gas? 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 25th

@YourCaringConfidant

No.

Do you fear the future?

load more

It's uncertain, but I'm not scared. God's got me. 

Do you put gel on your hair? 

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa August 25th

No

Do you like to drink fruit juice?

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 25th

@Diinnaa

Yes.

Do you like olives?

load more