Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6109
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 23rd

Yes. 

Are you scared of bugs? 🪲

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP September 23rd

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes, ugh.

Do you like omelettes?

load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 23rd

Yes. 

Do you like baked ham? 😋 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP September 23rd

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes.

Do you like Yorkshire pudding?

load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 23rd

I don't know what that is. 🤔 

Do you like goulash? 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP September 23rd

@YourCaringConfidant

I don't know what that is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a pair.

Do you like meat?

kd3yiuXm.gif

load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 23rd

🤣🤣  would try it. 😀 

Yes. 

Do you put crackers in your soup? 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP September 23rd

@YourCaringConfidant

No, never occured to me to try 😁

Do you like mushroom soup?

load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 23rd

Girl, try it. I love breaking saltines in my soups and my chili. 😀 

Yes. 🍄 

Do you like hot buffalo wings? 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP September 23rd

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes, I actually do and bonus point, I know what they are 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you like peppers?

load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 23rd

Yes. I love spicy 🌶. 

Do you like doing laundry? 

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa September 23rd

Sometimes

Do you like to wash the dishes?

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP September 23rd

@Diinnaa

Yes, I find cleaning therapeutic.

Do you like tomato soup?

load more
User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa September 23rd

you’re right 💐

Yes

Do you like to read books?

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP September 23rd

@Diinnaa

Yes.

Do you have a favorite one?

load more
User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa September 23rd

No

Are you good at math?

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP September 23rd

@Diinnaa

Yes, I can manage but not a genius 🤣

Do you like writing?

load more
User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa September 24th

Yes

Do you like to organize your clothes in the wardrobe ?

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP September 25th

@Diinnaa

No.

Do you like to relax on weekends?

load more