Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6134
User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa 21 hours ago

Yes

Do you like to read a book?

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing 16 hours ago

@Amanda84 Always

Would you wear a moose hat?

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant 15 hours ago

Yes. 

Do you like olives? 🫒 

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa 12 hours ago

Yes

Do you like to drink morning tea ?

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing 10 hours ago

No

Would you live on a island way out at sea for 1 year?

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa 10 hours ago

Yes

Can you stay without internet for a while?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP 8 hours ago

@Diinnaa

Yes, absolutely.

Do you like peanut butter?

load more
User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa 5 hours ago

I didn’t tried it before

Do you like fig jam ?

I like fig newtons, so I assume I like figs... so it's a big possibility that maybe I will like fig jam. :) 

Do you like chocolate milk? 

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa 3 hours ago

Yes

Do you like crunchy food?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP 3 hours ago

@Diinnaa

No.

Do you like lentils?

load more
User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa 2 hours ago

Yes

Do you like chickpeas?