A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
Yes
Do you like the rainy season?
No
Are you into crime thrillers?
No.
Do you have a group of friends you hang out with?
No
Do you have a bestfriend?
@Tinywhisper11 and @Torean are my closest friends here, and I have a close-ish friend at work. So… I think so? Lol
Do you ever feel alone?
Yes
Have you ever hurt someone while they were sleeping next to you, intentionally or otherwise?
Yeah, pulling the blankets too hard… Oops!
Have you ever been in the military?
No
Have you dated someone from the military?
@Amanda84
No .
Do you like confrontation?
Hmm... no? But I love sparring. 😁
Have you taken any martial arts?
@Amanda84
No, but I put up a good fight 😁
Do you like Halloween?
No.
Do you like Christmas?
Yes/no. It's lost a bit of magic over the years but I love the sights and the general vibe. Really depends on the year. ☺️
What is your favorite mythical being
@memyselfandmoth
I personally love everything about fairies, the magic, the uniqueness, the fun 😁
Lmao I didn't ask a yes no question 💀
I love fae too ;D
@Amanda84
Yes ♥️
Do you like pudding?
Nah lol
Do you like bao buns?
No - never heard of them - remember I live under a rock 😂
Do you like coffee cake?
Google them. They’re soooo good <3 Basically meat wrapped with bread hehe