A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
YES
Have you sat and watched a campfire burn down to coals at 2AM?
No
If you were given the chance to receive free supply of all the books that you've ever wanted in the world, would you say yes?
@trueconfidant123
Yes.
Do you read alot?
@Amanda84
No
Can you change a car tire?
Pfft no, I can’t even identify the basic parts of a car XD
Do you have Tourette’s? (I do!)
No but find people with tourette's interesting
Has your tourette's gotten you in trouble?
No, but it’s embarrassing lol
Are you on the spectrum?
@Amanda84
No
Do you feed birds?
I have officially run out of likes for you lollll
No.
Do you have parrots?
@jesusredeemedme2425 no

LMFAO 😆 🤣 🤣
@braindamag3 yes.. (sometimes :D)
@Amanda84 do youuu love halloween *-*?
@BlueDarkAurora
Yes, favourite time of the year!
Do you like carving a pumpkin?
@Amanda84
yes
do you color your hair?
No
Do you LOVEEEEEE sleeping????? ;)
@jesusredeemedme2425 yessss
Do you love love? XD
Yes!!! Hehe.
(There’s way too much activity rn so I won’t add a question lollll)
@peachThinker662
Yes or I'd look like a scarecrow 😂
Do you like to get dressed up?
No.
Do you like bears?
Yes I like to get dressed up
Do you like to go to The movies?
Yes.
Are you a robot???? :P
@jesusredeemedme2425 no maybe lol
Are you a human? 0_0
@peachThinker662
Yes.
Do you like theatre?
Eh.
Do you think movie theater popcorn is good?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes.
Do you like opera?
Noooooo
Would you ever want to be an archaeologist????
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes.
Would you like to discover something revolutionary?
Idk? Lol. That put a song in my head tho XD
Does your mind play a semi-continuous radio like mine does??? Lol
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes
Can you sing?
***, no! Lol 😅
Have you had a good day?
@dynamicG89
Yes 😁
Can you dance?
Yep. That I can do 😅
Pineapple on pizza?
@dynamicG89
*** no 😂
Can you juggle?
No
Can you do a cartwheel?
No
Can you run in heals?
Bro I can’t even WALK or STAND in heels lolllll
Do you wish you had a horse?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes
Do you buy pirated books because they're so much cheaper than the authentic copies?
No squints in your direction :P
Do you like reading kids’ historical fiction??
No
Do you like to build things with Lego?
Eh
Have you ever played with Lincoln Logs???? <3
No. I don’t even know what that is 😅
Are you a morning person?
Look it up, think Little House on the Prairie legos ;)
No - never heard of them
Can you bake a moist banana bread?
No, not really tbh.
Did you watch the new season of Wednesday?
No. (THere's a new season of Wednesday? 🥸 )
Do you like spicy foods?
Yes
Is it necessary to be a social bird for someone who struggles with social anxiety?
No, not really.
Do you like rollercoasters?
@dynamicG89
Yes 😁
Do you like bumping cars?
Uh. Like… crashing??? Bumper cars? Accidentally hitting them as I walk past????? Lolllllll
Do you like caviar?
No. It’s overrated.
Do you like aqua parks?
No.
Do you like theme parks?