A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
@Amanda84
NO ?? Never tried it
Do you like to walk on a sandy beach?
@braindamag3
no, have you been to Ireland?
Yes, yes and yes!
Do you enjoy rock climbing?
@trueconfidant123
no....
do you like to hike though?
No
Have ever watched The Jetsons?
A little
Have you read Julie of the Wolves?
No
Have you ever read DHALGREN?
Never even heard of it lol
Have you ever watched Despicable Me???
@jesusredeemedme2425
No
Have you ever written a computer program?
No.
Have you ever written a book?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No
Have you ever texted wrong person something you shouldn't have?
@Amanda84
No
Have you ever mailed a letter in haste and regretted it?
@braindamag3
Yes, multiple times 😂
Have you ever send a message giving out about someone to them accidentally?
Idk what that means lol
Have you ever driven a golf cart?
@jesusredeemedme2425
I've often been talking about someone and sent them the message accidentally giving out 😂
@jesusredeemedme2425
No.
Have you been in a tuc tuc?
A what what???
Have you ever driven a taxi?
@jesusredeemedme2425
It's a cart like taxi in Thailand!
No.
Would you like to learn how to fly?
Yes!
Would you ever want to teach?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes, I am a teacher 😁
Would you like to go travelling the world?
What do you teach?? What ages?
Ehhhh I’m lazy. Lol
Are you a foodie?
Yes 😜
Have you ever jumped hurdles?
@braindamag3
Yes, I was infact an excellent hurdler, won many medals!
Have you ever been to Wimbledon?
@Amanda84
no
have you ever been to Cape Breton?
@braindamag3
No .
Have you heard of the Loch Ness monster?
@Amanda84
yes
have you ever gone fishing and caught a 5 pounder?
@braindamag3
Yes to fishing, no to five pounder 😁
Have you ever gotten the hook caught in your nostril?
(I’m afraid to ask if this question came from experience) XD
@jesusredeemedme2425
It so did 😂
Would you sleep under the stars, no tent?
Yes
Have you ever spotted a UFO?
I think so, a few years ago when I lay down in a field, I saw an oval shaped object in the sky, moving. Not at great speeds which they normally do. Also it's lights were off. It could've been anything, Anyway
Did you smile today?
@eyeofthetigerrr
Yes 😁
Did you?
Not really.. Anxiety attacks throughout the day. Slept for 4 hours or so. And part of it was coz of working out.
Have you jumped in a pool with your shoes on?
@Amanda84
yep!
Do you like peperoni?
@LanaAfterDark
No.
Do you like cheese?
@Amanda84
Yes!!
Do you like working out?
@eyeofthetigerrr
Yes.
Do you like sleeping in late?
@Amanda84
YES
Do you like pasta?
Only as much as I like breathing. ;)
Do you like chicken pot pie??