A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
@Amanda84 Yes
Do you prefer newer music or oldies?
@gloriousSeal2026
YES - Oldies hands down ( not really a yes it no question) 😁
Do you listen to music on vinyl?
@braindamag3
No
Do you play any musical instrument?
@eyeofthetigerrr
No - but use to play the French horn
Have you ever ran a marathon?
@braindamag3
No, but planning to!!
As a grown up, have you played in the rain?
@eyeofthetigerrr
YES - With 3 grandkids It 's a given :)
Do you have your High School Diploma?
Yes.
Do you know how to bake?
@jesusredeemedme2425
YES, My Specialty is Moist Banana Bread
Have you bever baked your own bread?
@braindamag3
Yes 😁
Can you flip a pancake?
@Amanda84
NO - Wrists are shot :(
Can yo udo cartwheels?
@braindamag3
Yes 😂 like a gymnast!
Do you like gardening?
@Amanda84
YES - got a decent green thumb
Can personally make friends easily?
@braindamag3
Yes!
Are you the loudest or quietest person at a party?
@Amanda84
Not a yes or No :) Quietest
Do have a signed football from Rod Stewart?
@braindamag3
Ha, I'm losing the plot 😂
No 😁
Do you like Rods music?
@Amanda84
NO - Not a fan, even though my uncle use to play for PORTO
Have you ever written a book?
@braindamag3
Cool, can't believe your Uncle played for Porto 😁 I'm a football nut 😁
Do you follow any sports?
@Amanda84
No - Used to follow Hockey but gave it up about 20 years ago.
Have your heard of Hockey? LOL
@braindamag3
Ha, Ive watched the Mighty Ducks 😂
Have you heard of hurling?
@peachThinker
NO
will you please stay? Pretty please, awe come on Please? 🙏 Pretty Please 🥺
@braindamag3. @peachThinker662
Pweaasseeeeee????? <3
@jesusredeemedme2425
@braindamag3
y’all are too much 😂😂😂 I’m weighing out the pros and cons rn
have you ever done eft tapping?
NO - Have no clue what that is????
Will you be over stimulating your brain weighing out the pros and cons? 😁
@braindamag3
I don't know what eft tapping is either!
No, I don't think I ever get too stimulated 😂
Have you ever been to Prague?
No - Used to do it a lot when I was a kid but now with arthritis, it hurts too much
Have you ever had to break into your own home?
@braindamag3
yup!!
Is it nap time??
@peachThinker662
YES
Do you have a big fluffy pillow?
Yess
Do you have plants?
@Amanda84
No
do you like to eat Kale?
@braindamag3
No.
Do you like coffee cake?
@Amanda84
yes
have you ever made corn bread?
Probably.
Do you like playgrounds? (Yes, adults can use playgrounds. Lol)
Yes, almost seniors as well 😜
Can you do chin ups in the playground?
No, but I like the swings hehe
Do YOU like swings?? <3