A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
No
Has your parent ever prioritised you over your sibling/s?
@trueconfidant123
No
Have you ever eaten crayfish?
@braindamag3
No.
Have you ever eaten lobster?
@DancingSongbird579
Yes
Do you drive wearing flip-flops?
@Amanda84
Yes/no all depends on the animals 😁!
Do you live liverwurst on bread?
@braindamag3
No! 🤣
Do you wear your shoes in the house?
@DancingSongbirds579
No
Do you like to go camping in a tent?
@braindamag3
Yes.
Do you know how to build a camp fire?
No.
Did you paint rocks during COVID?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No!!
Yes or No?
@Amanda84
No - don’t know what a skateboarding rank is 😂😂
Do you drink protein shakes?
No!!
Do you believe in reincarnation?
No.
Do you want to go to the park?
@jesusredeemedme2425
YES
Do you want to hang upside down on the monkey bars?
@braindamag3
Yes, sounds immensely fun 😁
Could you walk on stilts?
@Amanda84
No
Have you ever wanted to join the circus?
@braindamag3
Yes, I'd make a rather cute clown 😁
Can you juggle?
No.
Can you do a somersault?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes 😁
Are you afraid of clowns?
YES lol
Are you afraid of heights?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No .
Do you like building Lego?
Eh.
Do you eat eggs for breakfast?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes 😁
Do you like vegan sausages?
@Amanda84
No
Do you like chicken pot pie?
Again, only as much as I like breathing ;)
Do you like shepherd’s pie???
@jesusredeemedme2425
No
Do you like raw Rhubarb?
@braindamag3
No 😂
Do you like tiramisu?
@Amanda84
YES
can you bake a nice moist birthday cake?
No.
Have you ever cooked octopus?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No, I'm not mad 😂
Do you like cooking?
I dont remember how :(
Do you like rice?
No
What is your favorite flower ?
That… is not a yes or no question lol
But roses maybe hehe
Do you like sloths? ;)
@jesusredeemedme2425
I really need more sleep, I wish I was a sloth lol so yes :)
Have you seen a waterfall in real life ?
Maybe a tiny one? Lol
Do you have a passion to change the world?
@jesusredeemedme2425
I can't even change my own faults lol, so No to changing the world.
Could you perform surgery if needed to in an emergency ?
Oh yes you can <3
Not even lol
Do you like dubstep?
@Amanda84
i can’t pin point what emotion I’m having today, have you got any sleep yet?
Surgery? If I absolutely had to??? Uh... Maybe.... yes?
Have you ever had surgery?
@DancingSongbird579
Yes I did 🥰
Are you afraid of needles?
@Amanda84
No
Have you ever had Ramen?
@braindamag3
Yes, of course 😁
Have you ever made noodles from scratch (like actually made your own noodles)?
@DancingSongbird579
No - But I do like fresh pasta
Have you ever scuba dived?
@braindamag3
Yes.
Have you?
@Amanda84
No.
Do you cut your own hair?
@Amanda84
YES
Do you like to wear Halloween costume?
@braindamag3
Yes 😁
Do you prefer Halloween or Christmas 🌲?
@Amanda84
YES ??? Christmas 😁
Have ever egged a home on Halloween?
@braindamag3
Yes 😂 I was young and foolish!
Have you ever built a bonfire?
@Amanda84
YES - Love bon fires
Have you ever seen Pink Floyd in concert?
@braindamag3
No, sadly!
Have you ever seen U2?
@Amanda84
No
Do you prefer outdoor or indoor venues? 😀
@braindamag3
Outdoor.
Do you prefer concerts or live music in pubs?
@Amanda84
YES, the more elaborate the better.
are you a meet free eater LOL?
@braindamag3
No, not a chance 😂
Why vegeterian 😁
Do you like walking?
@Amanda84
YES - I'm an avid walker
Do you have any house plants?
@braindamag3
No, can't keep them alive 😂
Like me are you an avid talker? 😁
Depends on the situation, usually no
Do you like kids’ books??
@jesusredeemedme2425
some - but only when reading the grandkids bedtime stories
Do you like sci-fiction stories?