A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
@Amanda84
No
Do you bird watch at all?
@braindamag3
Yes.
Did you ever collect stamps?
@Amanda84
Yes.
Do you currently collect anything?
Yes! Books hehe
Do you do anything special to give back during Christmas?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No
Cen you swim in the deep end?
Yes!
Would you ever travel alone to another country?
@DreamerStays
Yes, I have done that already.
Would you go to a beach club?
Yes!!
Can you survive a week without your phone?
No!!! Lol
Are you a musician?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes.
Are you?
Ha. No. XD
Are you an artist?
Yes! I love to draw and sketch :)
Do you believe in ghosts?
@DreamerStays
No
Did You grow up using a rotary phone?
@braindamag3
No.
Did you have a black and white tv?
@Amanda84
No
Do you like Sydney Sweeney?
@trueconfidant123
NO - Have no clue who that is
Can you drive stick?
@Amanda84
No
can you make perfect Yorkshire Puddings?
@braindamag3
No, can anyone 😂
Do you like pickles?
They’re meh.
Do you like taquitos??
@jesusredeemedme2425
Can't answer , don't know what that is 😂
Do you like home made pasta?
Like… rolled up tacos. Hehe… Look them up <3 They’re soooo good, especially with sour cream <3
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes
Can you rollerblade?
Ha. No. I fall down XD
@jesusredeemedme2425
Do you look graceful when you fall down is the important question? 😂
Not REMOTELY XD
Do you dance well?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Nope 😞
Do you dance at all?
@trueconfidant123
Yes, I love dancing 🥰
Do you like to write?
Yes I do
Do you sing in the shower?
@eyeofthetigerrr
NO but like to listen to music while showering
Can you ride a motorcycle?
@braindamag3
No. I barely manage the bus 😁
Do you like train journeys?
Never been on one.
Have you ever swam in a lake?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes, many times 😊
Have you ever gone ice skating?
@Amanda84
Yes - need to learn again, so I can take the grandkids 😉 😁
Have you ever played floor hockey?
@braindamag3
No, but I'd love to .
Have you ever lost one of your grandchildren, let's say amongst a field of sheep? 🤔
@Amanda84
LOL. No but did my own daughter when she was 6 in a large department store (shhh don’t tell anyone)
have you ever worked on a farmers field?
@braindamag3
I'll protect your secret with my life 😁
Yes, I did work in a farmers field for a year, in fifty degree heat so yay, that was fun 😁
Can you milk a cow?
Is this said from experience? :P
@Amanda84
yes been a long time
have you ever been in a car accident?
@braindamag3
No, thankfully.
Do you like formula one?
@Amanda84
No
Have you ever cross country skied?
@braindamag3
No but I'd love to 😊
Have you ever gotten on a bus and just gone to a random location?
@Amanda84
YES when on vacation we always take public transit and go to random places not the touristy spots 😬
have you ever been to a foreign zoo?
@braindamag3
Yes.
Have you visited a rainforest?
@Amanda84
No
Do you have a Maid?
@braindamag3
No, (might be one someday, lol joking)
Do you have seventeen hats in your room?
@7Bear7
Hmm, I'll say yes but it's definitely more 😁
Do you have multiple pairs of trainers?
@Amanda84
I am going to assume (after a quick Google search) that you are referring to shoes.
If that's the case the answer is umm idk? Do boots count? I got three pairs of those, what about sandals/Crocs? I got some of those too. But I only have one pair of regular that I still wear, tho I have to to throw out and just haven't yet. So I don't know what qualifies so my answer mayhaps I do perhaps a don't?
Next question,
Have you licked a salt cube before?
@7Bear7
No
Are any of your boots, steel toed?
@braindamag3
Yes! One pair of steel toe work boots and two sets dress boots
@7Bear7
Do you like open air concerts?
Eh.
Have you eaten, just, straight sugar cubes outta the box? (Admit it. Hehe)
@jesusredeemedme2425
Not cubes but yes I have eaten sugar straight out of the box/bag.
Have you ever fallen asleep while reading?
@7Bear7
Yes, all the time 😂
Have you ever fallen out of the bed?
@Amanda84
Yes, tho not while sleeping, I was awake, and just rolled off and fell. Yea kinda embarrassing. Also I have woken up with my feet on my pillow and my head where my feet were went I went to sleep, tho that was years ago
Have you knocked someone over while roller skating?
@Amanda84
Yes - after one too many drinks
Have you had one too many drinks?
I’ve never drunk alcohol.
Do you like Shirley Temples?
@jesusredeemedme2425
There’s more than one? 🤪
No never tried them
have you ever water skied?
@braindamag3
No.
Can you juggle?
@DancingSongbird579
Yes / No only 2 balls at a time 🤣
Can you do more that 5 push ups at one time?
@braindamag3
No, lucky to do the one 😂
Could you do any magic tricks?
It happens againð¤£
You MUST try one… 7-Up, lemon juice, and grenadine <3
@jesusredeemedme2425
Did I enter the twilight zone?
@Amanda84
In the voice of Rod Sterling
Yes 🤣🤗😁🥰
Di you you ever watch the Twilight zone?
@braindamag3
No .
Are you into vampire and zombie genres?
No way!
Do you like dystopian novels?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No, not my cup of tea 🥰
Do you like true crime?
Nope.
Do you listen to podcasts?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No.
Do you ever read comics or design your own?
@Amanda84
Yes love sour and vamps/zombies 😁
Do you like sushi?
@braindamag3
No, don't understand why anyone likes it 😂
Can you use chopsticks?
@Amanda84
Yes
Do you like pho?
@braindamag3
I can't answer because my uncultured little brain 🧠 doesn't know what pho is?
@Amanda84
Pronounced FA Vietnamese food 🤗🥰😁

It’s a light soup <3