Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6139
User Profile: desolate0dreamer
desolate0dreamer October 4th, 2025

Yes

Do you enjoy spooky season?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 4th, 2025

@desolate0dreamer

I hate it. 

Do u enjoy horror movies? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 4th, 2025

@K87

Yes, love them 😁 

Do you like the cold 🥶 weather?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 4th, 2025

@Amanda84

No, I hate extremes so both winter and summer. 

Do u like think aliens are already on earth? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 4th, 2025

@K87

No 😁

Do you believe in 👻?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 4th, 2025

@Amanda84

Yes, it seems incredibly cocky and having a very oversized vision of our how important and special we are to believe otherwise, in my opinion. 

Do u believe in the paranormal (ghosts, demons, possession, etc)? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 4th, 2025

@K87

No, I don't 🥰

Are you afraid of enclosed spaces?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 4th, 2025

@Amanda84

Sometimes, definitely if it's dark. 


Do u believe we're actually genuinely helping and making a difference, listeners I mean? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 4th, 2025

@K87

Yes, one hundred percent, sometimes all people need is to be heard and to know they matter 💜💕

Do you like sport?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 4th, 2025

@Amanda84

No 

To you enjoy going to the theater to watch a movie?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 4th, 2025

@braindamag3

No, can't sit still 😂

Ever been chased by a 🐒 or harangued by a koala 🐨?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 4th, 2025

@Amanda84

No

Have you ever held a bird of prey?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 4th, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes. 

Have u ever cheated on a test? 

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 4th, 2025

@K87

No

Have you ever been on a jet ski?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 4th, 2025

@braindamag3

My family actually owned 2, but I never actually got on one. 

Can u surf? 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: desolate0dreamer
desolate0dreamer October 4th, 2025

@K87 Yes!!

Do you like to paint?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 5th, 2025

@desolate0dreamer

Yes, love to paint 🎨 

Do you like art galleries?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 5th, 2025

@Amanda84

I've never been to an art gallery, so honestly I'm not sure.

Do u like to garden? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 5th, 2025

Nah.

Do you like sheep?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 5th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

I don't dislike them, but I wouldn't say I necessarily like them either, I don't really think I have any particular feelings either way. 

Do u know how to ride a horse? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 5th, 2025

I’ve ridden one but badly XD

Have you ever milked a cow?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 5th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

No and I have no plans to ever milk anything lol. 

Do u like Halloween? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 5th, 2025

Nope.

Have you ever ridden a tractor?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 5th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Yes. 

Have u ever been sky diving? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 5th, 2025

No wayyyyyy

Do you like blue cheese??

User Profile: K87
K87 October 5th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

No, it's gross. 

Do u like to swim in the ocean? 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 5th, 2025

@K87

Yes

have you ever skied down a mountain?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 5th, 2025

@braindamag3

No. 

Have u ever been white water rafting? 

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 5th, 2025

@K87

No

Have you ever done lazy river tubing?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 5th, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes, they are awesome! 

Have u been to France? 

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 5th, 2025

@K87

No

Have you ever been to the Amazon Forest?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 6th, 2025

@braindamag3

No 😁

Have you experienced a hurricane?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 6th, 2025

@Amanda84

No

What you ever wind surfed?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 6th, 2025

@braindamag3

*Have

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 6th, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes 🥰 

Have you ever wanted to tell someone politely to get lost? 😁

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 6th, 2025

@Amanda84

Yes and have done it 😁 

Have you ever watched any Star Wars movies?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 6th, 2025

@braindamag3

No, never 🙂‍↕️

Have you ever launched yourself into the air just for fun?

load more
User Profile: K87
K87 October 6th, 2025

@Amanda84

I have, both politely which I prefer, and not very politely. 

Did u have an imaginary friend growing up? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 6th, 2025

@K87

Yes, still do 😁

Did you read the Twilight books?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 6th, 2025

@Amanda84

No, I did see 2 of the movies, though. 


You currently have an imaginary friend? 

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 October 6th, 2025

@K87

Yes? Mostly?


If you had a imaginary friend, was it a dog?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 6th, 2025

@7Bear7

Actually it was a little girl that I later found out she was actually a ghost. 


Do u like to read? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 6th, 2025

Do explain hehe

No.

Have you ever had a kitty sleep in your lap? <3

User Profile: K87
K87 October 6th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Yes. 

Apparently a little girl named Nicki (same name) lived a few blocks away from me when she died. We were the same age. She just showed up one day and later I found an old newspaper that had a picture with her obituary... Same girl. 

 Do u know how to change a flat tire? 

User Profile: eyeofthetigerrr
eyeofthetigerrr October 7th, 2025

Yes I do

Are you good at multitasking?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 7th, 2025

@eyeofthetigerrr

Yes, brilliant 🥰 

Are you a fan of basketball?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 7th, 2025

@Amanda84

Playing, not watching. 

Do u play an instrument? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 7th, 2025

@K87

No 🥰

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 7th, 2025

No 

Do you fall sick often?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 7th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No, never 🙂‍↕️ 

Do you like listening to the rain falling?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 7th, 2025

@Amanda84

It doesn't matter to me either way unless there's a storm, I hate thunderstorms. 

Do u like the snow? 

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 7th, 2025

@K87

YES, I wouldn't be Canadian if I didn't 😁

Have you ever cross country skied?


User Profile: K87
K87 October 7th, 2025

@braindamag3

No, I hate the snow and would definitely end up breaking my neck. 

Can u surf? 

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 7th, 2025

@K87

No

Have you ever done paragliding?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 7th, 2025

@braindamag3

No, if I had, we wouldn't be talking right now lol. 

Have u ever gone scuba diving? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 7th, 2025

@K87

Yes, many times 😊 

Have you gone go karting?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 7th, 2025

@Amanda84

no

have you ever ridden a motor bike?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 8th, 2025

@braindamag3

No.

Have you ever ridden a camel 🐪?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 8th, 2025

@Amanda84

No, I don't even know where to find a🐫 lol. 

Have u ever been in legal trouble? 

(no judgement) 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 8th, 2025

@K87

No, not yet 😂

Have you ever flew through a shop display in a trolley, no judgement? 😁

User Profile: K87
K87 October 8th, 2025

@Amanda84

Yes, and we got kicked out of the store. My best friend's mom was furious. 

Have u ever been married? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 8th, 2025

@K87

No.

Have you ever been divorced?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 8th, 2025

@Amanda84

No, we just celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary in September. 

Have u been on a plane? Or 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 8th, 2025

Yes

Have you ever been on a solo trip?

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond October 8th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 Yes

Have you ever seen an elephant in real life? (not just in pictures or screens)

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 8th, 2025

@azurePond

Yes

Have you ever seen a giraffe in real life?

load more
load more
User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy October 8th, 2025

@Amanda84

Yes


Are you feeling connected to yourself lately?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 8th, 2025

@Helenaicy

Yes 🥰 

Do you like Halloween?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 8th, 2025

@Amanda84

Yes

Do you celebrate Halloween?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 8th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

Yes.

Do you like cake?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

Yes. 

Can u cook? 

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: IIJWILLII
IIJWILLII October 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

yes

have you spoken to someone you haven’t spoken to in a while?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 9th, 2025

Yes

Do you despise your life?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 9th, 2025

No

Do you really like your job?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 9th, 2025

No

Do you love yourself?