A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
@Amanda84
No
Have you tried a B52?
@braindamag3
No.
Do you like honey?
@Amanda84
Yes
Do you like to eat salmon?
@braindamag3
No, hate it.
Do you like seafood?
@Amanda84
Yes - depending on what it is
So you cook your pasta el Dante?
@braindamag3
No.
Do you like snails?
@Amanda84
No
So you cook your pasta to mush? 😄
@braindamag3
Yes, pretty much or should I say I didn't understand the word 😂
Do you like mousse?
The animal or the dessert? ;) hehe jk
Kinda?
Do you know how to do calligraphy?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No
Do you know how to do paper quilling?
@trueconfidant123
No
Would you bungee jump off a high bridge?
@braindamag3
Yes 🥰
Can you rollerskate?
@Amanda84
Yes / No - it has been decades 😊
Have you ever been thrown out of a pub? 🤪
@braindamag3
Thrown out of pubs manys a time 😂
@Amanda84
LOL
@braindamag3
What a familiar scenario, good ol' Saturday night 😂
No
Would you get back together with an ex?
@trueconfidant123
No, never 😁
Do you like magic shows?
@Amanda84
Yes
Have you ever been fired?
@trueconfidant123
No 😁
Have you ever done pole dancing?
@Amanda84
No
Would you be open to marrying a celebrity?
No
Would you teach underprivileged children for free?
@trueconfidant123
Yes 🥰
Do you like the simpsons?
@Amanda84
Yea /Naw haven't watched them in a few years
Do you like chewing gum?
@braindamag3
No, I find it nauseating 😂
Do you like neighbourhood watch initiatives 😂
@Amanda84
Naw - my wife is the nosey neighbour LOL
Have you been to the Azores?
@braindamag3
No.
Have you been out in your neighbourhood lately accosting any 80 year olds?
@Amanda84
Yes
Have you ever done tree top trekking?
@braindamag3
No
Do you like playing with legos?
@trueconfidant123
Only while helping my grandkids
Have you ever driven a forklift?
@braindamag3
No, could you imagine 😂
Do you like cooking?
@Amanda84
No
Do you drink alcohol?
@trueconfidant123
Occasionally but only beer
Have you competed in a full marathon?
@Amanda84
What’s that???
@jesusredeemedme2425
Tree Top Trekking? Walking up amongst the trees.

@Amanda84
No
do you do any weight training?
@braindamag3
No, I'm a wimp 😁
Do you cycle?
@Amanda84
Yes
Do you like to do laundry?
@braindamag3
Sometimes yes, but never no
Do you know how to weld?
@7Bear7
Yes - MIG TIG STICK 😁
Do you like to do any carpentry?
@braindamag3
Yes - tho I am only decent at the basics
Do you know how to forge? (Like blacksmithing, not forage, about correct almost changed my question 😭)
@7Bear7
No - But would like to. Even kept an old propane tank to use
are you afraid to use a chainsaw?
@braindamag3
No - I have a healthy respect for the tool, that makes me use it properly, but I dare not fear the tool, but the user. (Which happens to be me! ;))
Have you ever driven a eighteen wheeler ?
@7Bear7
No
do you enjoy bird watching?
No
Have you ever poured concrete?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes
have you ever written a book?
@braindamag3
No
Would you like to write a book?
@trueconfidant123
No - don't have the attention span to even read them.
do you like to draw?
ABSOLUTELY <3
Have you ever cut lumber?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No
Have you ever been on a blind date?
@trueconfidant123Yes
do you like rainy season?
@braindamag3
Yes
Do you know how to use chopsticks?
@7Bear7
Yes
Do you like Pad Thai?
No
Are you currently planning a vacation?
@trueconfidant123
No
So you store photo in the cloud?
No
Do you live in a city?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No!
Do you live on a farm?
No
Have you ever owned a cow?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No, but it would beat owning a dog hands down 😂
Do you like video games?
Yes
Have you ever fed feral cats?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No, they give me the creeps 😂
Do you like animals in general?
Why??? Hehe
Of course <3
Have you ever run around like a chicken???
@jesusredeemedme2425
It's the claws 😂
Yes, I have actually run around like a chicken, a regular part of my daily routine 😂
Have you ever had to dress in a costume for a job?
House cats have claws too lol
Same dude, sameeee hehe
Fortunately, no hehe
Have you ever held a hedgehog?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No, I'm not trying to cause myself an injury 😂
Do you like country music?
ABSOLUTELY <3
Do you like Alan Jackson??
@jesusredeemedme2425
I might if I knew who he was 😂
So neither a yes or a no on this occasion.
Do you like Westlife?
Go look up his music. Hehe
Never heard of it.
Do you like candy corn???
@jesusredeemedme2425
I will 😂
Westlife are a band, not an it 😁
I love candy corn, yes.
Do you like jumble sales?
You mean rummage sales? ;) I used to, haven’t been for many years.
Do you like book sales???
@jesusredeemedme2425
I love a good book sale, the word here is jumble 😁
Do you like sunsets?
Yes!
Do you like rainbows from prisms?
@Amanda84
I do 🥰
Do you like science?
Absolutely! I’ve always wanted to own a microscope <3
Have you ever used a microscope??
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes, many times 😁
Have you ever done any experiments?
Probably? I was homeschooled soooo hehe
Were you ever homeschooled??
@jesusredeemedme2425
No homeschooling here in Ireland 😊
Did you like it?
At all??????
Absolutely <3
Did you like your teachers?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Not at all .
Yes, liked most of them 😁
Do you like flying a kite?
Why no homeschooling????
Idk if I ever really have.
Do you like koalas?
Yes
Do you hope?
@trueconfidant123
Yes
do you have a valid driver’s licence?
@braindamag3
No 😭
Do you own a house of your own?
@trueconfidant123 No
Do you own two pets? 1 or more than 3 dont count
@Hetarie
Yes - 2 cats
Do you own a tool box?
@braindamag3
Yes
Do you know 2 or more languages?
@Hetarie
Yes 🥳
Can you lick your nose with your tongue ? 😝
@trueconfidant123
No
Can you do the butterfly stroke?
@braindamag3
Ehh I have attempted it but I am not sure if it technically qualifies.
Can you type faster than 30 words per minute?
@7Bear7
Yes 🙌🏻
Have you ever tried enchiladas?

@trueconfidant123
Yes
Do you like quesadillas?
@7Bear7
No .
Do you like broccoli 🥦
@Amanda84
Yes but only the stem, not the leaf
Do you like hammocks?
Kinda? They’re comfy but hard to get in and out of lol
Do you play with fidget toys?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No (used to, I probably threw it away)
Do you have pop it toys?

Yes
Can you make the perfect winged liner?