Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6157
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 21st, 2025

No (I don't know if I've tried that)

Do you enjoy bursting firecrackers?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@trueconfidant123

I did but they are now illegal in Ontario.

Do you enjoy making dinners?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 21st, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes

Do you read everyday?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@trueconfidant123

NO

Are you a Freak in the Sheets?  Excel Spreadsheets that is 😁🤣


User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 21st, 2025

@braindamag3

A massive freak 😂

Do you like saunas?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@Amanda84

Can't say I do, never been in one.

Have you ever participated in a Polar Plunge?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 21st, 2025

@braindamag3

No, I'm not touched 😂

Do you like pumpkin soup?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@Amanda84

Gross, that's a BIG NO to anything Pumpkin spiced 

Do you back up your photos to the cloud?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 21st, 2025

@braindamag3

No, I hate photos 😁

Do you like going out for dinner?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@Amanda84

No

Do you like BBQ Ribs?

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@Amanda84

🤣🤣😁

halloween-meme-33-671a3eeb99557-700_1761058733.jpg

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 21st, 2025

No

Do you support the hype of Big 4 firms?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No


Are you single?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 21st, 2025

Unfortunately yes

Do you like lasagna??

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Depends who makes it LOL

Have you ever tried Wind Surfing?

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 21st, 2025

@braindamag3 personal questions lol 🤣

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 21st, 2025

How do you NOT like BBQ ribs???? Lol

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 21st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 

im-a-vegetarian-vegan.gif

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 21st, 2025

Oh. XD

Not the answer I was expecting XD

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 21st, 2025

No

Are you married?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@trueconfidant123

Yes for far too long 🥰

Do you like to ride a bicycle?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 21st, 2025

@braindamag3

Omg

No

Do you get your nails done?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 21st, 2025

Very rarely. I am NOT a girly girl, and nail polish is IMPOSSIBLE to remove hehe

Do you have a listener buddy you talk to often? <3

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

YES

do you eat your Halloween candy before you get home? 🤪

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

You do know they make a remover for nail polish 😁🤣😁

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 21st, 2025

@braindamag3

Acrylics and stuff need to get removed professionally apparently 🥹

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 21st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 

I understand, nail polish makes me feel too girly lol and I can't compromise on my masculine energy 🤣🥲

Yes

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@trueconfidant123  @jesusredeemedme2425

You folks need grandkids  LMSAO

They love to do my nails in a rainbow of colours and I leave it on until it starts to peel weeks later. The looks I get at work are priceless. 😁🤣

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 21st, 2025

Syd, I dare you to paint your nails and then try to remove it with nail polish remover. Then get back to me. I dare you! ;)

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 21st, 2025

@braindamag3

Come on, I am so single, there's no sign of kids or grandkids at the moment 🤣

But hey, that's so cute 🥺🥰 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 21st, 2025

Lol I forgot the question 

Have you ever tried vodka pasta?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@trueconfidant123

LOL  

NO

do you have a green thumb?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 21st, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes

Do you have a garden of your own?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@trueconfidant123

Yes

Do you prefer to keep your hair longer than shoulder length?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 21st, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes

Have you ever had a bob cut?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No but have gone from 2ft length to 2mm 😳 Now letting it grow out again.

Do you exercise regularly?


User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 21st, 2025

@braindamag3

No

Do you sleep on time?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No, I sleep on a mattress 😛

Do you wear hoodies?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 21st, 2025

Hilarious. Lol

Nah

Do you wear Crocs??

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

No - I kid you not, that question was one I was gonna ask 👍😬

Do you play games on your phone?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 21st, 2025

Great minds and all that. ;)

Not usually.

Do you play Wordscapes??

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 21st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

No

Do you like to do crosswords?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 22nd, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes 🥰

Can you knit?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 22nd, 2025

@Amanda84

no

hVe you ever made a quilt?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 22nd, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes.

Do you like formula one?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 22nd, 2025

@Amanda84

No

Will you be traveling next year for FIFA?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 22nd, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes, I hope so 😁 I would not be me without my football 🥰

Do you like any sports?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 22nd, 2025

@Amanda84

No - I find I have more time not worrying about having to watch. Been about 20 years NHL was my sport.

do you plan to watch the games in Canada?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 22nd, 2025

@braindamag3

Is that a serious question? 😂😂 Yes, I do 🥰

Do you like nights out or cozy nights in?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 22nd, 2025

@Amanda84

Yes, Cozy nights in 🔥

Have you ever sheared a sheep?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 22nd, 2025

Nope, haven’t even sheeped a shear XD

Have you ever petted a sheep??

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Yes and sheared one 😂

Have you ever delivered a baby lamb?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 23rd, 2025

No, but I’ve delivered mail to its owner hehe

Have you ever run a race?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Yes, hundreds of them 🥰

Do you like gymnastics?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 24th, 2025

@Amanda84

Yes (also trained in it)

Do you get blisters from footwear?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 24th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

Trained, impressive 🥰

No, I don't get blisters 💕

Do you like any other sports?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 24th, 2025

@Amanda84

Yes

Have you ever played lawn tennis?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 24th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No, never.

Do you like horror films?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 25th, 2025

No

Do you like avocado?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 25th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No.

Do you like eggs?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 25th, 2025

@Amanda84

No

Do you use the subway?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 25th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No subway here 😁 just your feet 🥰

Do you like to dance?

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 25th, 2025

Yes

Do you have games installed on your phone?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 25th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No , never played a game ever 🥰

Do you like art?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 26th, 2025

Duh. Hehe

Do you make collages?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 26th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

No

Do you watch something while you eat?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 26th, 2025

Always hehe. Or reading <3

Did you read the back of cereal boxes when you were a kid?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Yes, and I still do 😁

Do you like cornflakes at night?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 27th, 2025

Yes, but Frosted Flakes are better ;)

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

No, I'm not a fan of frosted flakes 😁

Do you like fireworks?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 27th, 2025

Sorry, I forgot to add a question lollll

Yes, but they’re SO dangerous!

Do you like swimming in lakes?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

No, have never swam in a lake 🥰

Do you believe in karma?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 27th, 2025

No.

Do you believe in ducks? :P

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 27th, 2025

Yes (what?)

Do you believe that 7 Cups members and listeners are real people?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 27th, 2025

Bahaha I was being silly XD

Most of them. A few bots, but those are easily distinguishable.

Do you give anything unusual out on Halloween?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

No, if I gave anything unusual here, I'd be mobbed 😂😂

Do you dress up?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

No

Do you think that it's alright to keep in touch with your ex for work purposes?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 27th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

I don't think it's wrong, but no, I wouldn't.

Do you like the winter?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 27th, 2025

@Amanda84

Yes

Would you like to float in the rains like this?

golf-cart-float.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 27th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

Yes, that'd be awesome 😂

Are you afraid of clowns?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 27th, 2025

Absolutely!

Do you prefer Inside Out 2 over Inside Out??

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Yes, preferred one.

Do you like animations?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 27th, 2025

Absolutely!

Can you relate to Anxiety? ;)

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

No, and yes, I don't suffer with it really but my sister does, so I've a good understanding.

Do you find you are a good listener?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 27th, 2025

Not even lol

Do you like reading love stories?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Yes, I love them 🥰

Do you write your own stories?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 27th, 2025

Yes!

Do you trade on the stock market?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 28th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No.

Do you live far from your work?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 28th, 2025

@Amanda84

No

Do you drive to your workplace or school daily?

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 November 27th, 2025

No

Do you like coloring?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 27th, 2025

@GreenLime3141

Yes, love it 🥰

Do you like crafting for Christmas?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 27th, 2025

@Amanda84

Why did this thread go silent? 😭 

Yes

Do you believe in God?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 27th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

I dont know 💜

Yes, I believe in God.

Do you like putting up Christmas tree before December?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 27th, 2025

@Amanda84

Yes

Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 27th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No, we don't have Thanksgiving here!

Do you like Christmas music?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 November 27th, 2025

NOOOOOOO

Actually I like “O Come O Come Emmanuel” but not much else <3

What is your favorite way to celebrate holidays with friends and family?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 November 27th, 2025

(Yes I realize I messed up by not asking a yes or no question lol. Haven’t been on this thread in awhile lol)

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

I love that song too.

I love spending time just having a meal with family and catching up 💖

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 November 27th, 2025

What’s your question lol

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Ha I forgot that part, you think I made the post or something? 😂😂😂

Do you like Christmas carrolling?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 November 27th, 2025

scrolled back up to check lollllll

Nope lol

Do you like the look of long hair, more than short hair, on women?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Yes, prefer long hair 😊 Do you like Christmas pudding?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 November 27th, 2025

I should know what that is but I don’t lol

Do you like pork pies?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

No, I don't 😁

Do you like Christmas icing on cakes?



User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 November 27th, 2025

I don’t like cake XD

Do you like cheesecake??

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 27th, 2025

@Amanda84

@jesusredeemedme2425

plum-pudding-xmas-fixins.gif

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 November 27th, 2025

Meaaaattttt hehe

load more