A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
Yes
Have you ever tried tiramisu?
@trueconfidant123
No, but I want to and it sounds amazing!
Do you collect anything as a hobby?
Yes
Have you ever tried tiramisu?
@trueconfidant123
No.
Can you cook?
Not really haha
Do you watch TV shows?
@GreenLime3141
Yes, lots 🥰
Can you dance?
Kind of? I guess so.
Are you good at getting rid of things that you don’t need or don’t have space for?
@GreenLime3141
Yes, I don't like to hoard at all 💖
Do you like Christmas?
Yes, I like Christmas.
Do you get gifts for Christmas?
@GreenLime3141
Yes.
Do you decorate a gingerbread house?
Sometimes but mostly no.
Do you use the Euro?
@GreenLime3141
Yes.
Do you travel much?
No.
Do you wear socks?
@GreenLime3141
Yes.
Do you have more than ten pairs of shoes?
And my question is…
Do you like December?
@GreenLime3141
Yes, my favourite time of the year ❄️❄️
Do you like the cold?
No!
Do you like warm weather?
@GreenLime3141
No, hate it 😂
Do you like fish and chips?
No. Actually I like the chips but not the fish.
Do you like potatoes?
@GreenLime3141
Yes, I'm Irish, we love them 😁
Do you like ice cream?
Yesssss! I had chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream last night <3
Do you like fruitcake?
No because I’ve never tried it.
Do you like seafood?
@GreenLime3141
No
Can you paint?
@trueconfidant123
Yes.
Can you sing?
@Amanda84
Yes
Can you code?
No.
Do you like French fries?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes, love them 🥰
Do you dip yours in mustard?
Ew no, fried get dipped in ketchup or BBQ sauce! That’s sacrilege hehe
Do you dip your fries in ice cream??? <3
No
Do you like your burger with ketchup?
@trueconfidant123
Yes.
Do you like cheese?
@Amanda84
Yes
Do you like Chinese food?
@trueconfidant123
Yes, I love it 😁
Do you like a good debate?
@Amanda84
Yes
Have you ever taken part in a debate competition?
@trueconfidant123
Yes, many 💖
Do you like crosswords?
@Amanda84
Yes
Do you go to gym?
@trueconfidant123
Yes 😊
Do you like sports?
@Amanda84
No
Have you ever been hit on the nose by a ball?

(That's why I'm not a fan of sports lol)
Yes I have!
Do you listen to podcasts?
@GreenLime3141
Yes (I was watching a podcast just now!)
Do you believe in spirituality?
Absolutely!
Do you own a backpack?
@GreenLime3141
Yes
Do you own a tote bag?
Yes!
Do you have a TV?
@GreenLime3141
Yes
Do you own an Apple product?
Yes.
Do you have pictures or decorations hanging on your walls?
No
Have you ever painted a wall?
Yes I have.
Have you ever done woodworking?
No
Have you ever been to a wax statue museum?
@Amanda84
Yes, I am in a great mood today! :)
Hmm... Batman or Superman?
@PressContinue
Superman 🥰
Christmas or Easter?
@Amanda84
Christmas 🎄
Video games or family/friends time?
Definitely family or friend time
Do you have a laptop?
@GreenLime3141
I have one that I borrow, but don't own, lol.
Blue, or yellow?
Yellow hands down
Do you listen to music?
Yes.
Do you headbang to metal????
@jesusredeemedme2425
No
Have you ever been to a factory?
Yes.
Do you own a stuffed animal?
Yes
Can you walk like a penguin?
@trueconfidant123
Of course , I practice it often 😂😂😂
Do you like almonds?

They’re eh.
Did you brush your teeth today lol
@jesusredeemedme2425
I absolutely did 😁
Did you sleep well today?

@Amanda84
No
Do you brush your teeth twice a day?
Yes.
Do you have a Listener?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No 😁
Did you do anything fun today?
Yep! Went to a party hehe
Did you do anything fun for Thanksgiving?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Ah I'm happy to hear that 🥰
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here! I was sick, but coming through it now.
Do you like Christmas hymns?
@Amanda84
Yes
Do you follow F1?
@trueconfidant123 No. Do you like the smell of freshly cut grass?
@Amanda84
Yes
Do you have a garden?
@trueconfidant123
Yes.
Do you like pasta?
@Amanda84
Yes (love it!!)
Have you ever tried ravioli?
@trueconfidant123
No, hate pasta!
Do you like mustard?
Yes
Do you support small businesses?
@trueconfidant123
Yes, all the time.
Do you like art?
@Amanda84
Yes
Can you babysit?
@trueconfidant123
Yes, as long as it's not you 😂😂
Do you like marvel?
@Amanda84
So rude 😭
No
Have you watched the Jurassic Park?
@trueconfidant123
Yes 😂
Would you babysit me?
No 😏
Do you like grocery shopping?
@trueconfidant123
No.
Do you like animals?
Yes
Do you like tanning?
@trueconfidant123
No.
Do you like farming?
Yes
Would you leave your job and become a farmer?
@trueconfidant123
Yes 😁
Do you like banana milk?
No
Are you lactose intolerant?
@Amanda84
No
Do you prefer spontaneous adventures?
@braindamag3
Yes, absolutely 🥰
Do you like nature?
@Amanda84
Yes
Do you wear reading glasses?
@braindamag3
No.
Are you into astrology?
@Amanda84
No
Do you like Indian cuisine?
@braindamag3
No with a big no 😁
Do you like smalltalk?
@Amanda84
Yes/no, I'm not much of a talker but do like deep conversations
Do you prefer home cooked meals?
@braindamag3
Yes 💖
Do you like Yorkshire puddings?
@Amanda84
Yes, especially with a good beef stew ( mother in law was from UK)
Do you like fancy meals? 5 course
@braindamag3
No.
Do you know what all the different cutlery is for? 😂😂
@Amanda84
LOL. NO 🤭😁
Do you sleep with more than 1 pillow?
@braindamag3
No, hate them 😂
More than one blanket?
Absolutely, helps with my autism and my constantly being FROZEN at night lol
Do you read manga?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No
Do you set a goal for reading books every year?
@trueconfidant123
Yes.
Do you like cold weather?
No
Would you buy a robot for household chores if money wasn't a factor?