Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween#11 if you where a ghost, who would you haunt?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 29th, 2023

If you were a ghost who would you haunt??

198
User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox October 18th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I'd haunt the Vatican people and the corrupt politicians 😎

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 19th, 2023

@grimsmark8 charlie😂😂😂😂😂 corrupt politicians you can start in Vatican.. But your gonna have to travel to all countries😂😂😂 to scare alllllll the corrupt politicians😂😂😂 good luck with that ❤❤

2 replies
User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox October 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 😑 how will that be difficult? being a ghost gives me freedom to travel across all boundaries, board any planes, ain't no need for a visa ^ ^ I got the spirit! 👻

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 19th, 2023

@grimsmark8 fair point ❤ I got the spirit too! Jack Daniels is with me rn😁😎😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: stars4stripes
stars4stripes October 19th, 2023

my family

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 19th, 2023

@stars4stripes great choice 😎 I'd pick that to, but I can't find them🤔🤔 I'll just have to scare your family with you😁😁😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Trrusttheprocess
Trrusttheprocess October 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 

YOU...I would constantly do the "tap on the opposite shoulder" to you.😛😛😛😛😛

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 19th, 2023

@Trrusttheprocess 😂😂😂 that's so kind of you ❤ I love you too 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: Trrusttheprocess
Trrusttheprocess October 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 HAHAH

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 19th, 2023

@Trrusttheprocess 😁❤😁

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 @SteveMiller be patient I'm very cheap I didn't send it first class. It will reach you in the next few weeks ❤ I hope you enjoy it😁 how are you feeling??

10 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 20th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Hello little angel.


I'm pretty sick. 


Please pray for me. I hope your sneaky feeling that things will turn out right for me is correct, I could really use them now 🥲


Your the best, cheers. 💙💚💙💚💙💚

9 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 20th, 2023

@SteveMiller do you have covid? Or something? I'm praying for you ❤❤ and will continue too. I'm worried about you steve(insert worried face) please get healthy. Are you able to take care of yourself while your ill? Like eating properly? I love you, blows a big protective healing bubble around you. Huggs you (from a safe distance) 😁😘

8 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 20th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

No, i have fascia contractures, and when I am in crisis, I get bloated like a balloon lol, that's why (I'm sick). It's not permanent, but my doctor says they'll still take up some months till I get completely rid of that.

You're precious honey 💜💙💙💙💜💜💜🤍🤍🤍

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 20th, 2023

@SteveMiller wow a bet the swelling is constant pain😞 if I was there with you I'd have to pop you like a baloon😁 *pop* on no! Where's steve?? Everywhere😂😂😂😂😂😂 I love you ❤ get well soon sweet prince ❤❤ huggs you gently

1 reply
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 20th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

🤣😆😂😅🤣😄😁😆 your funny darling, 


Cheers 💙💚

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 21st, 2023

@SteveMiller good morning sweet prince ❤ how are you feeling today?? Are you in much pain? I made my first xmas decoration yesterday. I know it's not even Halloween but xmassssssss I'm so excited. So far I bought myself a remote control helicopter and a scaletrix (electronic car racing track game) I bought my bunny some treats, and I got my son a rugby ball and a rugby shirt😁😁😁😁 I can't wait ❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

2 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 21st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Hi sweet flower. I'll be back later ok?

I'm not so "better" as you mentioned, but I'm gonna be. 

You'll always be in my prayers. 💙💛💙💛💚

User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 21st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Do you have a son? I didn't know about that. How old is he?

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 21st, 2023

@SteveMiller yeah I do. ❤ his name is Joshua and he would of turned 12 last last July. He's a Angel in heaven now ❤

1 reply
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 21st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I'm so sorry for your loss. How old are you, I'm afraid to ask.

Why you said you bought a rugby ball and a rugby shirt for your son?!? I mean, your son's now a bunny ? I'm sorry I'm d.umb sometimes 😂 😂 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: QuirkyPatisserie
QuirkyPatisserie October 19th, 2023

i woukd haunt my bf

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 19th, 2023

@limegreenKiwi7397 😂😂😂😂 poor bf 😂😂😂

4 replies
User Profile: QuirkyPatisserie
QuirkyPatisserie October 20th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 haha yeah i would also take his hoodie when he at work 

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 20th, 2023

@limegreenKiwi7397 yaaaay death can be fun afterall😁 pranking everyone ❤😂😂😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: QuirkyPatisserie
QuirkyPatisserie October 20th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 lol yes it would

User Profile: Bazzust0
Bazzust0 October 20th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

there is fun in funeral for a reason

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Bazzust0
Bazzust0 October 20th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

a lot of ppl that deserve more

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 20th, 2023

@Bazzust0 hey we could team up and go around pranking people mwhahahahaaa 😁😁😁😎

5 replies
User Profile: Bazzust0
Bazzust0 October 21st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

i have water balloons but who says you cant put paint in them

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 23rd, 2023

@Bazzust0 haha!😂😂😂😂😂😂yes let's use paint😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: Bazzust0
Bazzust0 October 23rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

red paint would be good

2 replies
User Profile: Bazzust0
Bazzust0 October 23rd, 2023

@Bazzust0

good night 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 23rd, 2023

@Bazzust0 goodnight sweetie ❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: NickyYayUwU
NickyYayUwU October 20th, 2023

I've never celebrated Halloween because of our religious belief (I'm a Christian btw). I don't think I would haunt somebody, not because of religion or because Idk, it's just because I don't who to haunt or why would I haunt them 🤣🤣🤣

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 20th, 2023

@NickyYayUwU aww fair enough. I know some religions and countries don't celebrate halloween. But there's not one person you can think of you'd like to haunt??? Not even one??? Come on have a think and get back to me ❤❤

load more
User Profile: MadameSLeePy
MadameSLeePy October 20th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I would haunt so many 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 21st, 2023

@MadameSLeePy yaaay! Go nuts have fun😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: windchimes1991
windchimes1991 October 20th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Philosophy classes at a college

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 21st, 2023

@windchimes1991 haha! Good choice😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Marii215
Marii215 October 21st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Pizza makers bc I like pizza :3

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 21st, 2023

@Marii215 yesss! Ham and mushroom pizza😋 I wonder🤔🤔🤔 can ghosts eat🤔🤔

4 replies
User Profile: Marii215
Marii215 October 21st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I am no normal ghost I can eat :3

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 21st, 2023

@Marii215 ok when I become a ghost I'm gonna come to you so you can show me how to nom and move things

2 replies
User Profile: Marii215
Marii215 October 21st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Suree but it comes with a price... you must give me a pizza :3

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 22nd, 2023

@Marii215 what!?? Right now? Ok fine 🍕🍕🍕 it's got pineapples on it😝 good luck 😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more