Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween#11 if you where a ghost, who would you haunt?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 29th, 2023

If you were a ghost who would you haunt??

198
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 22nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 @SteveMiller I'm 22years old I'll be 23 next month.... Presents please😁 haha! Yes my bunny is my son and he will get lots of treats and toys😁 but my carers  put a cross for Joshua under the willow tree, and the gardener, made a wooden chest under it where I put all his presents, poems I write him, and the toy pirate ship I made for him. ❤so the rugby stuff is for joshua, your silly 😂😂😂 tw) yes I was 11 when I have birth to the most beautiful healthy baby boy. (I was a slave)

11 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 22nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 this is the pirate ship I made him I made to little pirates too ❤img-20230322-102325_1697935911.jpg

User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 22nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Ill write you tomorrow little angel. I'm in an awful crisis. 

I have just prayed for you 🥰🥰


Cheers sweetie 💙💙💙💙

9 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 22nd, 2023

@SteveMiller ok ❤ I'm really worried about you😥 are you gonna be ok?? Hugs you and prays for you ❤ I love you

8 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 22nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Dear one, ill be ok, but im going through a God's test. The next two weeks will be challenging, but I'll get over them.

I will be back as soon as possible my little angel. 


Cheers and many giant hugs 💚💚💚💚

User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 22nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

My little sunshine 💛💛

I hope you're doing excellent. I will always wish you the best of things for good. You've earned it. 

I'm sorry I'm not around. 😟🥲 it's temporary. 

I miss your sweet words and your positive approach to life. That's impressive, you're the "bravestestest" ever 😄. I learn a lot from you 😇😇

I loved your arts and crafts pirate ship, soooooo cute 🤗. I almost got emotional. 🥲

If i lived across the street, I'd make you some dinner whenever i could, or i could buy you some instead. 

You deserve to be the happiestetestestest 😂 person in the world. 

I'll miss you 💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

Gotta go crash now. 

I care about you.


Cheers🧡🧡🧡🧡🤎🤎🤎🤍🤍🤍🤍💜💜💜

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 23rd, 2023

@SteveMiller awww you've even learnt how to speak lola style🤗 your the bestestest everererer😂😂😂 it's ok sweetie rest get well again ❤❤ I'll be here waiting. And yes that would be cool, to live across the street, just a stone throw away.. And many concusions😂😂😂😂😂 sleep well my sweet prince ❤❤ I love you ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ and says a little prayer for you ❤❤ I wanted to send you some thing special, something beautiful and magnificent in the post today to make you feel better, but the postman told me to get out of the mailbox 😞😂😂😂😂😂love you

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 24th, 2023

@SteveMiller hugs you ❤ gives you a magic healing lolly pop🍭

2 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Morning there. How is everything sweet angel?

I'm getting better. Slowly, and how are things going for you? 

Please, I know you can't leave your place for security reasons but you must do it once in a while, take someone with you, go have some lunch, whatever, and not just some take away c.r.a..p. Have fun, enjoy your life outside these walls as well. Please do this, ok? You know what you have (and had) been through, and you, definitely, don't deserve being "grounded for life" 😂 😂. And when I say "step out", as the British people put, I mean step out for real, and not for a walk around the block only. 


Serotonin and endorphins will be your allies (no, they are not the result of eating chocolate only😂). Your body will produce them, along with cell regeneration, in a much faster and higher quality fashion, and pain will slowly decrease, maybe fade away. Without movement, your body won't be able to get the muscle spindles work for you - the structures responsible for maintaining your body healthy and strong muscle and tendon etc wise, basically. Move, move, please. 

But if you decide to go out, go prepared: take a guard with you, if possible, inform the local police station you're under government protection and ask for some help and guidance, go to highly secure places and malls - not those neighborhood centers type of thing. "Partner up" anywhere you go, and, of course, if legal, take some pepper spray, stun gun, taser, or even a real gun. Don't play nice on them, if necessary, get medieval on their a..ss.es 😂  😂 (I'm kidding about the medieval stuff, but you get the idea). 

I'm giving out suggestions, and you didn't ask me for it, it's just my way of saying " I care" 🫂💙💚. I'm short of cash right now, but if I had the money, I'd buy you an electric wheel chair right away. 🤍🤍🤍💜💜

Cheers, my sweet honey. 😊😊🥰🥰, and have a blessed week. 






User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I do move silly 😂😂 probably not enough, but I do gentle stretches and exercises, I wheel myself around the care home and garden. I'm half paralysed, I can't do much movin g. Also with craft I do a lot of work with tools like a scroll saw and electric wood burning pen. So thankyou for caring ❤❤❤ I can't leave the care home I'm not brave enough😞 it's scary out there. And extra security was installed here not long ago, after the news of the other slaves. I will never be completely safe, or free. But I try my best to. Live a good life, I really do ❤ when I get those sudden urges when I wanna jus t roll ♿ away, I'm not gonna come to you to talk me out of it😂😂😂 it's getting close to halloween 🎃🎃 are you doing anything for halloween?? A listener here is hosting a escape room game, in the positivity room. I'm quite excited about it. How have you been? Is your health improving much? Gives my sweet prince a giant tiny hug ❤❤jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 24th, 2023

@SteveMiller I will be brave one day ❤

1 reply
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I'm sorry, i didn't mean to offend you. I meant move outside because it is good for both psychological and physical reasons, but I didn't come out clear enough. My bad. I won't do that again.

Cheers sweetie, when I can, I'll be around more often and get back to you as to all the points you've come up with in your last two messages. I just can't do it now. I'm sorry again 😂 

Cheers 💙💙💙💙.


load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: FoxInSocks1997
FoxInSocks1997 October 22nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Haha, what a fun question. I'd haunt my mum.. make sure she's okay. Then check up on all the boys I've had crushes on over the year.. see what there up to.. What colour socks they're wearing. 😉🤣


How about you?

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 22nd, 2023

@FoxInSocks1997 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a strange answer😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm gonna haunt the local supermarket 😈  No one will ever expect the phantom of Tesco 👻 mwhahahaaaaa!😁 merry pumpkin month ❤

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 @SteveMiller hey silly pants, you didn't offend me I know what you meant ❤ and I understand that I have to be brave and do it soon. Doctors said it'll be a miracle if I live to 40 so yeah oneday soon hopefully.Anyways sweet prince you can say anything with me, cause we are friends, so don't be sorry ❤ anyways sweetie you rest, eat well and get better. And that an order young man! 😁😎 I'm gonna go to bed soon ❤ so goodnighy sweet prince ❤

1 reply
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Good to know that.


God is good, all the time.

Cheers, sweet angel 💚💙🤍🤍 

User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

The thing is sweet angel, I should not tell you what to do. Even though you consider us friends, I'm not supposed to call the shots, nor come out nosy, invasive or bossy, period. Also, I'm glad to hear you get my point 😃

Cheers and have a nice sleep 💙💚🤍🤎

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 24th, 2023

@SteveMiller good morning sweet prince ❤ wait.. No has friends nosey nesses are fine. Ive just woke up I slept for 5 years😁 I don't think Santa likes me😞😞 he keeps calling me a ho! 😞😞😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ok I need coffee 😁❤ love you ❤

load more
load more
User Profile: awesomeParadise6794
awesomeParadise6794 October 26th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I would haut people who don't believe in ghosts just to try and spook them lol 


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 26th, 2023

@awesomeParadise6794 awsome😎 you show those non believers😁😁😁

load more