Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween#13 what real life animal scares you the most?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 3rd, 2023

What real life animal scares you the most???

159
User Profile: Warpedme
Warpedme October 4th, 2023

Snakes unless they're shoes, belts or purses. 😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 5th, 2023

@Warpedme 😮😮😮😮😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂so evil😂😂😂😂😂😂❤❤

load more
User Profile: Mikael125
Mikael125 October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11. I love all animals, animals let me feel that I don't stay alone. But I have 1 mammal where I have problems with trust and anxiety, that's humans

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 5th, 2023

@Mikael125 ok I think that answer deserves a trophy 🏆

User Profile: Mikael125
Mikael125 October 5th, 2023

Human's lost the natural pathway with thinking, the nature pathway followed the heart beat.

load more
load more
User Profile: BlissfulBue
BlissfulBue October 5th, 2023

Creepy crawlies! Oh my gosh! Anything that crawls, has many legs is creepy! Just thinking about tem make me cringesadcat.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 5th, 2023

@BlissfulBue haha! I think the kitty agrees with you😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂and yes hairy scarys are the scariest 😱

load more
User Profile: ala1
ala1 October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 i have a pet snake lol her name is pretzel n she gives me kisses lol

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 5th, 2023

@ala1 😱😱really??😮 I would not like to live next to you😱 just in case pretzel escapes. I'd be terrified😱😂😂😂😂😂

So what animal scares you?

User Profile: ala1
ala1 October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 hmmmm honestly spiders- theyre not rlly animals but yk

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 5th, 2023

@ala1 their not??😕🤔🤔please don't confuse my tiny brain😂😂

User Profile: ala1
ala1 October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 theyre technically arachnids lol

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 5th, 2023

@ala1 oh! I did not know that I thought all creatures including humans. were animals! Thanks for teaching me something new ❤❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: splendid645
splendid645 October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 moths...(though they are not animals they are insects)

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 5th, 2023

@splendid645 awww I don't mind moths. So I'll protect you😁

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 October 5th, 2023

Humans are the most dangerous species on the planet, hands down. (Just look at what we've done in the last four centuries!)

Aside from humans, the only other kind that makes me nervous are pit bulls. Far too many of 'em around because of backyard breeders who don't do any genetic screening or anything...just breeding for strength, size & aggression. I can tell you from experience that if you own a small dog, you must be aware of your surroundings & go armed whenever you take your dog for a walk. Because sooner or later some pit bull will go after your dog & you will have to defend him/her from that iron-jawed monster.

Also, the attack will probably come from behind you.

Fun fact: Pit bulls commit a disproportionately large %age of bites/attacks every year, including fatalities. Not even German Shepherds or Rottweilers rack up the numbers that pit bulls do.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@slowdecline48 I'm actually really scared of all dogs😰 tw) i know their not all used for evil, but they still scare me. So yep I agree. So many cases of another child ripped apart by a dog😞

load more
User Profile: WavesofKei
WavesofKei October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

For me it's definitely a tardigrade.

When I was little I used to eat moss for some reason, like I'd go outside, find moss on the ground, then eat it. (I always got a mouth full of dirt) So a few years ago I found out that these little critters called tardigrades live in moss. By then I'd stopped eating moss but those critters can survive through nearly anything, so I'm thinking, there's a little scary critter in my stomach.(I have to warn you don't look at pictures, I did and I've been scared ever since.) Yeah, so those are something I could live without, there so freaky.(I'm still terrified to this day 😅)

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 5th, 2023

@WavesofKei

Unfortunately I just looked them up……

im freaked out now 😃

User Profile: WavesofKei
WavesofKei October 5th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I tried to warn you.😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@WavesofKei awww no bless you ❤ let that be a lesson to all you kids out there DO NOT eat moss😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 October 6th, 2023

@WavesofKei They look like alien drones or something *shudder*

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@limesnlemons44 😂😂😂 I'm the only sensible one who hasn't looked them up😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 October 7th, 2023

@WavesofKei I get your point about their looks but I gotta say...I rather admire tardigrades. They can survive in environments that even cockroaches would find inhospitable, let alone mammals! #respect

User Profile: WavesofKei
WavesofKei October 8th, 2023

@slowdecline48

Maybe so but, think about eating one and having it inside you. That thought alone freaks me out to no end😂. (But I must admit it is very amazing how much they can survive through, it seems as if their indestructible!)

load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Spiders 🕷️

I know they’re supposed to be helpful.. They prevent a worldwide invasion of insects, lol. But they’re still pretty creepy 😭


User Profile: ZendagiMigzaraaa
ZendagiMigzaraaa October 5th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I didn't know they were so helpful 😭

Spiderss are so scaryyy

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 5th, 2023

@ZendagiMigzaraaa

they areee 😭😭

Fr though, they are scary. I don’t like getting anywhere near them :D but I’m still grateful the world isn’t overflowing with harmful insects.. because of these creepy arachnids. 🕷️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers ahhhh! Hairy scarys😱😱😱absolutely teerifiying😰

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: itsthesunriselove
itsthesunriselove October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

For me, it's worms. I don't know why but ever since I was younger I was always deathly scared of worms. As a teenager, I still get panic attacks if I'm coming back from a party at night and it's rained because then I can't see them and I actively avoid stepping on them when getting to a car. I make someone carry me if that happens though because people know that my fear of worms is seriously concerning and hilarious. I know we need worms in the environment so I don't want them to be gone, but to me, life would be better if they just stayed in the ground.

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 5th, 2023

@itsthesunriselove

Worms are awful :/ I’ve always been quite scared of them too.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers this old man I know told me he went camping as a child and there was a little hole in the tent. And he woke up to a little work poking his head through the hole😱😱so I agree that would be scary😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: itsthesunriselove
itsthesunriselove October 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I hope he's okay! That would scare me so bad but again, I hope he is really okay :)

load more
User Profile: itsthesunriselove
itsthesunriselove October 9th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I'm glad that were scared of worms together, maybe one day we will overcome it <3

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 9th, 2023

@itsthesunriselove

i hope so <3 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@itsthesunriselove awwww bless you ❤❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: HealingHeart100
HealingHeart100 October 5th, 2023

Lizards

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@HealingHeart100 yep they have huge tounges and lick their eyeballs 😱ewww gross 😝😂😂

load more