Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween#13 what real life animal scares you the most?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 3rd, 2023

What real life animal scares you the most???

159
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 3rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 snakes 😬

1 reply
User Profile: ZendagiMigzaraaa
ZendagiMigzaraaa October 3rd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Sameee snakess😱 they give me the creeps🐍



4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 3rd, 2023

@ZendagiMigzaraaa 😱😱😱

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 4th, 2023

@ZendagiMigzaraaa @Tinywhisper11 *whispers some people keep them as pets! *Shudders* That's a no 😅

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul what!?!?? Why!?! Why?😮😮😱😱😱

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Ikr!? What is wrong with those people? 😅

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 3rd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul 😱😱yeah! They are pretty scary

User Profile: xmoonsie16x0
xmoonsie16x0 October 4th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul snakes for me as well! Specially bug, like anocondas. Ugh 😫😵

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@xmoonsie16x0 protects you from all the scary slithery things ❤❤

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 4th, 2023

@xmoonsie16x0 anacondas shouldn't be allowed. Pythons and boas neither. Nope nope nope 😅😬

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 November 29th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Be happy you never came to my house when I was a kid, then. I kept a pet gopher snake for a while. Me & Stretch got along fine.

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 30th, 2023

@slowdecline48 Stretch 😅😅 

load more
load more
User Profile: Bazzust0
Bazzust0 October 3rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

none anymore ill avoid them but thats because i dont wanna (cant say it cause i can tpost other wise but youknow) venom and i live in Australia ive had a snake around my neck, ive held spiders and ive seen many weird bugs and insects but id have to say maybe maybe a naked mole rat but they're just creepy

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 3rd, 2023

@Bazzust0 😂😂😂 baby moles are actually really weird looking. So I agree


load more
User Profile: Tallovescoffee
Tallovescoffee October 3rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 spider crabs or whatever there called they're not right

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 3rd, 2023

@Tallovescoffee ewwww! They don't sound right. Damn! I shouldn't of made this post. It's gonna give me nightmares😟

User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 October 4th, 2023

@Tallovescoffee I ate one once, kinda of tasty actually. Still tho, creepy

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@limesnlemons44 😮😮😮you ate scary ceab??

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 crab*?

2 replies
User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 October 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 yee

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@limesnlemons44 ewwwwwwwwww

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 3rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 hairy scarys scare me the most😱 hairy scary= spiders😱😱

And also cows🐂🐃🐄 their heads are gigantic😱😱

User Profile: RidireEmerald
RidireEmerald October 3rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Spiders

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@RidireEmerald agrees hairy scarys are the worst😰

load more
User Profile: spicyavocado3788
spicyavocado3788 October 4th, 2023

Hmm I think bears because they’re so adorable but I think that’s just a ruse. 🐻

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@spicyavocado3788 yep first they'll charm you with their 👀eyes. Then invite you closer with their bear hugs🐻 then they turn all kung fu on you🐼🐼 scary bears 😱

load more
User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 October 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Angler fish, no further explamation

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@limesnlemons44 yes no further explanation needed😁 so what's an angler fish???? To be fair there are many scary fish

4 replies
User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 October 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 images-1_1696432173.jpeg

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@limesnlemons44 that's real!?😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮that's terrifying

2 replies
User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 real as it gets hun, good thing they live at the bottom of the ocean where in never have to see one in real life

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@limesnlemons44 yeah imagine swimming and you come across that fishy thing😱😱

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: xxParkerxx
xxParkerxx October 4th, 2023

Spiders

I have a phobia of them lmao

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@NovaIsNB I have a phobia of hairy scarys too 😱 I have to call for backup if I see one

1 reply
User Profile: xxParkerxx
xxParkerxx October 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I usually just run and scream lmao

load more
load more
User Profile: AnonymousFF07
AnonymousFF07 October 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11,

Snakes and omg all kinds of lizards 😨

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@AnonymousFF07 dont worry I'll protect you from those creepy creatures ❤❤

1 reply
User Profile: AnonymousFF07
AnonymousFF07 October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11,

Haha thanks! ❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Chimpanzees. Even if you raised one like a child from birth, it could always turn on you suddenly for any reason, or for no reason at all.

Also, hippos. Those are terrifying and aggressive.

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@Torean awww but monkeys are cute😍 cute and deadly😁😂😂 but yeah hippos with their hugggeee mouths. Really wouldn't want to be by one of them when they burp😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Lol hippo burps would probably be pretty bad.

Honestly I'm a fan of monkeys and all primates except chimps. I mean, I still do like chimps but they're scary on a lot of levels. Orangutans are amazing and gorillas are my absolute favorite.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@Torean yes cute fluffy but deadly monkeys 😁😁😁

load more
load more
User Profile: smolLITTLEpotato
smolLITTLEpotato October 8th, 2023

Oh my god, I forgot about chimpanzees... The horrors they commit...

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@smolLITTLEpotato 😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more