Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween#13 what real life animal scares you the most?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 3rd, 2023

What real life animal scares you the most???

159
User Profile: smolLITTLEpotato
smolLITTLEpotato October 8th, 2023

Camels. They are known to be violent. One killed its owner for a bottle of coke. And they can swim really well. Like, you can spot them swimming in the ocean miles away from land.


And Dolphins. They commit unspeakable crimes. All people fear sharks are, dolphins ACTUALLY are.


Kangaroos. Why are they so beefy. They choose violence every single day.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@smolLITTLEpotato 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you deserve this 🏆 for picking some strange animals😂😂😂😂😂😂your funny😁 camals fair enough cause they spit😝ewwww! And stink. But yeah as some choices ❤❤😂😂

load more
User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 October 8th, 2023

Really loud Pomeranians and Chihuahuas with their annoyingly loud barks and teeth like traps.... Sorry if I offended any dog lovers. I have sensitive ears. And unfortunately it didn't help that my sociopathic cousin (yeah the same one I spoke about earlier) loved setting their Poms on me when I was six. I was closed to climb the grill of their large almost French-window sized windows to escape. 🤬

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@electricPeace6276 awww bless you ❤ and yeah dogs are my second scariest choice😱 I think your cousin might be my first choice😱😱😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 October 11th, 2023

My cousin the scariest animal 😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@electricPeace6276😂😂😂😂😂😂
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Jessie04
Jessie04 October 8th, 2023

In real life the animals that scare me are lions or bigger animals that could hurt you.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@Jessie04 lions are scary 😱😱😱 but they are beautiful ❤ I can say that cause luckily we have no big scary animals roaming around the UK

load more
User Profile: Andisdaniel
Andisdaniel October 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Giant Squid

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@Andisdaniel yeah they are kinda freaky looking 😱

load more
User Profile: captain06
captain06 October 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Lizards. Idk why they just do 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@captain06 yeah it's their bug eyes and wierd tounge and greenness. They look like lil dinosaurs😱😱

load more
User Profile: yourdumplin
yourdumplin October 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Snails.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@yourdumplin awwww the wierd slimy things😂😂 they are pretty scary 😱😱

load more
User Profile: BooksAndSmiles
BooksAndSmiles October 10th, 2023

Frogs!!!!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@BooksAndSmiles frogs? That's a odd one. I mean their the ones who advertise beer bud wise errr😂😂😱😱😱

load more
User Profile: affectionateCat9553
affectionateCat9553 October 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Spiders and generally any insect. Usually when I see a crawling thing, I generally stay away from it. But there was a spider in my car, and I was determined to get rid of it. Of course, it came out while I was driving. I was afraid but I still hit it. Luckily by the time I parked and got out of the car I saw it coiled up and dead. I'm not as afraid of spiders anymore. I'm afraid of one crawling on me and biting me and I can't do anything about it.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@affectionateCat9553 awww hairy scarys are my biggest animal fear. Well done for overcoming hour fear. Your very brave

load more
User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher November 26th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Hornets absolutely terrify me. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 26th, 2023

@JollyRacher yes wasps are kinda scary😱 I agree

load more
User Profile: Politonno
Politonno November 28th, 2023

Human. Apart from it, I'm kinda scares of bears and primates such as mandrils that could end you in seconds if bothering them

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 29th, 2023

@Politonno yep beard and mandrills are scary😱😱 most animals are scary when you get up close

load more