Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween#13 what real life animal scares you the most?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 3rd, 2023

What real life animal scares you the most???

159
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 November 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 No beast of the forest, tundra or sea, however big, strong, venomous, is as dangerous as a human. I live in the southeastern US so, like everyone else I'd be cautious around any alligator large enough to do real damage (about six feet in length or more)...but I've never heard of gators (or any reptile) doing uniquely human things like concocting crackbrained ideologies that cause immense suffering & misery to their fellow animals, committing genocides, etc. Only mankind does that.

Aside from gators, the only other animal that makes me cautious & on-edge is a Pit Bull, or any popular short-faced dog breed. They tend to be aggressive & can cripple with their jaws.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 29th, 2023

@slowdecline48 yeah dogs are pretty scary. Humans are definitely the most dangerous creatures. By the way you talk, I'm guessing bad people have hurt you too😥 

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 November 30th, 2023

And you would guess right, Lola. Unfortunately no matter where you go in this world, there's always at least one bad character to run into...& often as not, more than one in the same place.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 30th, 2023

@slowdecline48 gives you a hug ❤ I'm sorry sweetie 😢 I hope you got justice for those bad people, I hope they rot in jail.. Hey I tell you what, on my hit list there's 24 people, I can add a couple more if you want😈

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mollyAngel3138
mollyAngel3138 November 30th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 this isnt an animal, but spiders for sure

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 30th, 2023

@mollyAngel3138😱😱 yep! Hairy scarys are terrifying 😱😱 I have to call for backup if I see one 😰

load more
User Profile: neatBlueberry5213
neatBlueberry5213 December 1st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Jumping spiders

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 2nd, 2023

@neatBlueberry5213 what!?!? Hairy scarys can jump??😱😱😱

User Profile: neatBlueberry5213
neatBlueberry5213 December 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Sure can! And choose to do so in the dark!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 5th, 2023

@neatBlueberry5213 😱😱 I really really hope, I can forget this information😱😱

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: yellowPineapple239
yellowPineapple239 December 2nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11
The animal that gives me the chills is the giant huntsman spider. Its enormous size and speed make my skin crawl! Just imagining those long legs scurrying around gives me goosebumps.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 2nd, 2023

@yellowPineapple239 😱😱😱 I hate hairy scarys😱😱😱😱 when I see one, I have to call for backup.. If I saw a big one I'd probably faint

load more
User Profile: ZReprogrammed
ZReprogrammed December 2nd, 2023

Women, sharks, orcas, polar bears

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 2nd, 2023

@ZReprogrammed all understandable except women😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 some of us don't bite😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Sentotsu
Sentotsu December 2nd, 2023

Mosquitoes and ticks..

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 2nd, 2023

@Sentotsu ooo! Yeah I wouldn't want to live near those 😱

load more
User Profile: Sasher
Sasher December 5th, 2023

Heya 😊 I love connecting deeply with animals. Looking into their eyes and seeing deep into their souls. 

Rhinos became my favourite animals over the years, they're very peaceful creatures. 

I was at SeaLife once some years back, I used to go there when things where really deep and dark as a way to feel connection again. I'd sit there like a weirdo just silently peering into the glass watching them peacefully and majestically glide through the water and deep pain and tears would slowly start to form. I'd hide them or hold them back so no one would know. 

The animals soon recognised that I wasn't one of the usual human spectators taking a quick glance before walking on, and they slowly would start to come and observe and interact with me too. 

I don't remember what it was but there was this absolutely huge eel like creature in one of the massive deep dark tanks. As it eventually came back to give me attention and glance right back into my soul, I got a wave of severely deep fright that washed over me. Very scary. I calmed myself down (reminding myself that I was safe) and as I watched with curiosity I started to recognise its deep pain and sadness. 

My son was calling and it was time to hide my feelings and move on to the next tank. 

I do love that place. Although I'm not sure the animals do so much. I should go back sometime. 

Anyway hope you're well, and nice to see you around 😊




User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 7th, 2023

@Sasher that's awsome ❤ I'm so glad you got to connect and just sit with them. Animals are beautiful and very theraputic. Even the scary eel ❤ many people believe animals are unhappy in sea life centres and zoo's. And they could well be correct. But personally, looking into the first zoo's, to what they have learnt and have changed into now is remarkable. And without zoo's I believe a lot more animals would be extinct by now ❤❤ gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤❤merry Christmas sweetie ❤

load more
User Profile: determinedPapaya3655
determinedPapaya3655 December 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 humans

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 7th, 2023

@determinedPapaya3655 😥 it's sad to say that yep! They are probably the most terrifying of all animals

load more
User Profile: heyooooooo0
heyooooooo0 December 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11   

Definitely wasps 😰 they're so mean for no reason 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 7th, 2023

@heyooooooo0 yep wasps are just born evil. And apparently if they drink beer, they go crazy. Do Not I repeat Do Not go near drunk wasps

User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher December 11th, 2023

@heyooooooo0


That's what I'm saying!! 😱

load more
User Profile: 51LJ4
51LJ4 December 13th, 2023

Small insects

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 13th, 2023

@51LJ4 😱😱😱 yes especially hairy scarys😱😱😱😱😱

Hairy scarys= spiders 😱😱

load more