How would you describe spiciness to someone who's never ate anything spicy in their life??
@Tinywhisper11
It makes your tongue hurt,
Nose run,
Eyes water...
It's like having a mouthful of burning hot sand
And it can scald your throat or go down the wrong way if you're not careful
but it tastes sort of sweet?
Well, spiciness is its own category of flavor, like salty, sour, bitter, etc.
I'd eat spiciness just for its flavor, with a mild heat. it's addictive and unique
I usually would go for mild heat, nothing above that. When it's really hot it becomes unbearable. Oh, drinking milk helps with the pain for some reason, that might be helpful to know
@inventiveJet6525 yaaay! The spice master is in da house😎 drinking milk🤔🤔 was not aware of that trick💖💖
Water does nothing. Milk helps a lot. :)
@Tinywhisper11 ur tongue will be speaking a mind of its own when you taste this. You'll know words you didnt konw you were fluent in "shibal" "aigoo" or "puta madre"
I have no idea what this means, but I assume they’re cuss words lol
