Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could spend a day in any period of history in your country, what period would you choose?

If you could choose to go and spend entire day in any period of time in history in your country, what period would you choose, and why? What would you like to see and experience, what attracts you to it?

16
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 22nd

@Amazinggracethatsavedawretchlikeme

The Irish famine, because it was one if the saddest times in our history but it also showed the true courage, resilience and heart of our people 💚

@Amanda84

Thank you for giving me something to look into! Your nation suffered much! It is so interesting, the history of our countries and we should not forget it! Thank you for sharing

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 22nd

@Amazinggracethatsavedawretchlikeme

A pleasure 💚 

load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 22nd

@Amazinggracethatsavedawretchlikeme

The partition of India in 1947. It was one of the most defining and heartbreaking moments in our history. I’d want to witness the strength and resilience of ordinary people during such chaos, and understand the emotions of hope, fear, loss, and freedom that existed all at once.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 22nd

@trueconfidant123

💙

@trueconfidant123

I did not even know about it, thank you so much for sharing.

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 22nd

@Amazinggracethatsavedawretchlikeme

Of course 😃

@trueconfidant123 india-flag-colors-in-heart-shape-india-flag.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer April 22nd

@Amazinggracethatsavedawretchlikeme

I think I would choose anytime during the space race, because it shows the determination and willingness to accomplish amazing things. It would be cool to experience the excitement and innovation of that time, when new advancements and discoveries were constantly being made to push the limits of what humans thought were possible. 

@IzzyGamer That is cool! So roughly 1950 - 1980? Are there any specific innovations and advancements that u r especially glad for? 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer April 22nd

@Amazinggracethatsavedawretchlikeme

I don't know about one thing in particular, but in my opinion I just think that the knowledge gained from safetly sending people to and from the moon has helped shape our understanding of both the earth and moon. 

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 23rd

@Amazinggracethatsavedawretchlikeme caveman time😁😁

@Tinywhisper11  

Hanging out with Flintstones?:D

load more
User Profile: gemini02
gemini02 April 23rd

@Amazinggracethatsavedawretchlikeme

The Jazz era, American culture has gotten away from this a lot. I would like to experience New Orleans Jazz. 

@gemini02

Thank you! Yeaah, I would love to see that too

@gemini02

What's your opinion on the focus on jazz music in La La Land? 

It actually prompted me to listen to some underrated gems.

load more