Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: jumper9222
jumper9222 June 16th, 2015

Just be you

User Profile: laramsilva
laramsilva June 16th, 2015

Big girls cry

User Profile: laramsilva
laramsilva June 16th, 2015

Things get better

User Profile: Poetrylover14
Poetrylover14 June 16th, 2015

You got this

User Profile: yellowCranberry6529
yellowCranberry6529 June 16th, 2015

Love yourself first

1 reply
User Profile: Jovan
Jovan June 16th, 2015

yea, I wonder why barely anyone does this...

load more
User Profile: littleSail6744
littleSail6744 June 17th, 2015

Ignore the voices.

1 reply
User Profile: howlong
howlong June 29th, 2015

I love this

load more
User Profile: CallMeVespers
CallMeVespers June 17th, 2015

Watch your words

User Profile: rationalWater8671
rationalWater8671 June 17th, 2015

Do things different

User Profile: resourcefulBeechwood4378
resourcefulBeechwood4378 June 17th, 2015

Dont have kids

User Profile: GentleMom
GentleMom June 17th, 2015

Skip unrequited love.