Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: PositivelyNegative
PositivelyNegative June 18th, 2015

Don't stop trying.

1 reply
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 18th, 2015

Keep trying on and i believe in you. *penguin hug*heart

@PositivelyNegative

load more
User Profile: gregariousChestnut1180
gregariousChestnut1180 June 18th, 2015

never hate yourself.

1 reply
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 18th, 2015

You are unique and a wonderful human being. I lovejust the way you are. Stay strong and *polar bear hug*heart

@gregariousChestnut1180

load more
User Profile: Natives182
Natives182 June 18th, 2015

Don't give up

1 reply
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 18th, 2015

Yesand I'm so proud of you. Never give up and that's for you,https://afterlife.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/hug.jpgheart

@Natives182

load more
User Profile: Sherly
Sherly June 18th, 2015

You are significant

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 18th, 2015

Power over evil

load more
User Profile: rationalWater8671
rationalWater8671 June 18th, 2015

Mother's know best

1 reply
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 18th, 2015

Really beautiful one. I hope you are well. *penguin hug*heart

@rationalWater8671

load more
User Profile: charliechops5
charliechops5 June 18th, 2015

It gets better.

User Profile: ThinkingOfDeath
ThinkingOfDeath June 18th, 2015

heartThere is nothing called "normal" so keep being you... Keep fighting for who YOU are...

2 replies
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 18th, 2015

Aww and I wish I could hug you in real dear. Stay strong. I believe with time things will get better with youheart

@ThinkingOfDeath

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 18th, 2015

Plenty of time

load more
User Profile: insightfulDreamer76
insightfulDreamer76 June 18th, 2015

Time is precious. Don't waste it.

2 replies
User Profile: DHawks
DHawks June 18th, 2015

Asked for 3 words, gave 6 instead. We got a cool Rebel here! B)

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 18th, 2015

Eat your greens x

load more
load more
User Profile: Catalyst1234
Catalyst1234 June 18th, 2015

Hey, dream bigger!

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 18th, 2015

Keep it together x

load more
User Profile: cazmickey
cazmickey June 18th, 2015

Friends, family, Lovex

1 reply
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 18th, 2015

This is sweet. Keep going.yessmiley

@cazmickey

load more