If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?
I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.
What would your note say? 
Keep Going Lass
Why not Lad too? ;_; Lads don't stop, you guys keep going as well!
It'll get worse.
..and then it'll get better!
(P.S: Don't be so negative, even if you're going through something right now, it won't last forever! Stay strong.)
"1. please 2. kill 3.yourself"
Don't be so negative. Maybe something to the effect of "don't give up" would be more sufficient. Or "don't stop fighting"
stop. you have no idea how my life sucks. be happy that you're not like me.
I'm so sorry your life is so hard right now but please don't give up. You are a beautiful person and things will get better, it will just take time. Please don't end the chances of things getting better by taking your life. You are beautiful and I know life will be worthwhile. Stay strong, lovely
Oh dear, please don't say that... I don't know how hard your life is or what difficulties you are facing right now, but please don't give up, I am sure one day things will get better, okay? I wish you good luck with all my heart
@okomglolwtf Please don't. Whatever it is there's a either a way out or a way to channel it, often both. Create what's missing. Make your own meaning. Hard times can lead to the best creativity. Please don't give up on yourself. You are an amazing person with unique talents, perspectives, and qualities. Give yourself the chance to discover
Stay the same.(don't want tomess up the timeline)
This made me laugh! XD
Don't trust everyone
You are awesome
Your always learning
5-shut them out 6-Stay that happy 7-Just stay strong 8-it gets better 9-it gets worse 10-Don't give up 11-keep holding on 12-you are okay
Tidy your room