Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: MidnightLake1995
MidnightLake1995 June 14th, 2015

Keep on smiling x

1 reply
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 14th, 2015

Aww *hugs tight* and your profile pictureis so adorable.heart

@MidnightLake1995

load more
User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 June 15th, 2015

No storm lasts forever

1 reply
User Profile: Jeanne15
Jeanne15 November 1st, 2015

Yup

load more
User Profile: pandapsychosis
pandapsychosis June 15th, 2015

You'll live.

User Profile: Cadence
Cadence June 15th, 2015

I'm sorry.

1 reply
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 15th, 2015

I'm sending you a big hug and much love. Stay beautiful as always.heart@cadance

load more
User Profile: MyOwnLittleSpot2017
MyOwnLittleSpot2017 June 15th, 2015

Go to college

1 reply
User Profile: Jeanne15
Jeanne15 November 1st, 2015

Finish a degree

load more
User Profile: LavenderBlues
LavenderBlues June 15th, 2015

Decide and be.

User Profile: selfdisciplinedHuman4602
selfdisciplinedHuman4602 June 15th, 2015

Goodluck, you'll need it..

User Profile: RJF
RJF June 15th, 2015

Be your best

User Profile: PowerfulPineapple9271
PowerfulPineapple9271 June 15th, 2015

F**K THEIR OPINION!!!!!!

User Profile: littleSail6744
littleSail6744 June 15th, 2015

Hey, go outside.

1 reply
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 15th, 2015

I just love that you included ?Go outside?! What a great one.

And steal away! I like having everyone sharing their wisdom here, and we can borrow some insight to apply to our own lives.heart

load more