Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
June 26th, 2015

Let it be

User Profile: Bipolarhorselover
Bipolarhorselover June 26th, 2015

Let him go.

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 29th, 2015

Ithurts because it is the first,You just need to give yourself some time. I know that isn't telling you much, but time heals all wounds. It can only get better. If you remember those two things, you will come through this okay. Stay strong and you can do it.heart

*hugs tight*

@Bioplarhorselover

load more
User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 June 26th, 2015

end it now

User Profile: DHawks
DHawks June 28th, 2015

If you're in a bad relationship, end it now. Don't think about anyone else, common friends, family, him, her... Just do what's best for you.. Self care is important.

load more
User Profile: determinedHemlock6491
determinedHemlock6491 June 26th, 2015

Think before acting

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 29th, 2015

Exactly. That's very important. I hope things are going well with you dear. *hugs tight*

@determindHemlock6491

load more
User Profile: Penk04
Penk04 June 26th, 2015

Let yourself feel.

June 26th, 2015

God bless you

User Profile: TacoBellGabe
TacoBellGabe June 26th, 2015

Away from Madeline

load more
User Profile: MetalheadMoMo6
MetalheadMoMo6 June 26th, 2015

Everything is okay

User Profile: Momsjeanrob
Momsjeanrob June 28th, 2015

In i will help u

load more
User Profile: catd513
catd513 June 27th, 2015

change it up

User Profile: Panicqueen
Panicqueen June 27th, 2015

Stay away from the boys who give you butterflies. They won't love you.

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 29th, 2015

I know that feeling very well dear. I believe one day you will find your Prince Charming.

love just happens anyway.I hope you find someone who loves you more than anything else in this world.
I hope you find someone you cannot live without.
And I hope you never have to live without them.heart

@Panicqueen.

load more
User Profile: Cruzster
Cruzster June 27th, 2015

You will suffer