Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 30th, 2015

Accept you defeats..... or ....... Continue to try

June 30th, 2015

You got this..

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 30th, 2015

Think happy thoughts

User Profile: tonyodido
tonyodido June 30th, 2015

Don't be afraid

User Profile: generousDog2482
generousDog2482 June 30th, 2015

I love you....

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

Aw, I love you more dear. Hope you are okay. *hugs tight* ​heart

@generousDog2482

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 30th, 2015

Believe you can

User Profile: Ginger323
Ginger323 June 30th, 2015

Forget the past

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

I wish you all the best for your future ahead dear. *polar bear hug*heart

@Ginger323

load more
User Profile: Steph716
Steph716 June 30th, 2015

Let it go

User Profile: Steph716
Steph716 June 30th, 2015

You're worth it

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

Of course you are. Stay strong and keep moving forward. I send love and hugs.heart

@Steph716

User Profile: Steph716
Steph716 July 2nd, 2015

@Kash216 Awww..thanks! I appreciate your words!laugh

load more
load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 30th, 2015

Rise above it