Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: IndigoLake
IndigoLake July 1st, 2015

Don't be afraid

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

Good one, if you are afraid then you can't go that further in your life. So get rid off it and go on the way. *hugs tight*heart

@IndigoLake

User Profile: IndigoLake
IndigoLake July 1st, 2015

agree @Kash216 ! I think the older I get the less afraid I amsmiley

Hug!

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

Absolutely right, my dear. Keep that spirit alive. I love you and I'm with you.heart

@IndigoLake

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Dodda
Dodda July 1st, 2015

Hold on to your dreams !

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2015

Tomorrows another day

User Profile: ColourfulWatermelon
ColourfulWatermelon July 1st, 2015

Please stay strong.

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

You are an amazing person. Please stay strong. You give me hope to stay strong myself. I send hugs and love. ​heart

@ColourfulWatermelon

load more
User Profile: AmendingAlli
AmendingAlli July 1st, 2015

Let happiness win

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

Thank you for sharing your story in three words, it tells alot! I find it really inspiring when others are open about their experiences. I really hope you have a happy future, you deserve it :)heart*penguin hug*

@AmendingAlli

User Profile: AmendingAlli
AmendingAlli July 1st, 2015

Aw thanks 😊 same to you, friend

load more
load more
User Profile: AmendingAlli
AmendingAlli July 1st, 2015

Let sadness go

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2015

Experience builts character

User Profile: Dhara94
Dhara94 July 1st, 2015

Don't waste time.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2015

Find your feet

User Profile: 22415forever
22415forever July 1st, 2015

Anger doesnt win.