Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2015

Enjoy your youth

User Profile: EmberT
EmberT July 1st, 2015

To, younger me,
It gets better, you'll still be your sensitive self but YOU GET BETTER. Try not to daydream so much, it's a trap. I know it's the hormones, but there are other things that matter. Work hard, it'll give you results. Those pointless empty words you see on the internet are actually pretty helpful, you just need the right attitude.
And it doesn't matter if your family knows and accepts you as a bisexual atheist, it doesn't mean anything.
And be nicer to people.
And your not missing out on anything.
You don't want suicide, you just want a change. Don't bother self-harming, you can't do that, even with the pain tolerance.
I love you <3 you little brat
- 18 year old me

That was longer than I expected ._. and I still have so much to say lol

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2015

Everyday offers hope

User Profile: fairmindedPenguin1868
fairmindedPenguin1868 July 1st, 2015

You are strong.

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

You are stronger than you know dear. Keep going on and I wish you all the best. *penguin hug*heart

@fairmindedPenguin1868

load more

Love her right

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2015

Finish collegefirst

User Profile: IndigoLake
IndigoLake July 1st, 2015

Be the change

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

Beautiful one, sometimes we really need to dothat. Although depends on the circumstances. I love you.heart

@IndigoLake

User Profile: IndigoLake
IndigoLake July 1st, 2015

Thanks @kash216! Agree!

load more
load more
User Profile: Annie1088
Annie1088 July 1st, 2015

Only as sick as your secret

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2015

Expect many surprises

User Profile: flyingcolours21
flyingcolours21 July 1st, 2015

Not quitting anymore.