Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
July 1st, 2015

Don't think much.

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

yesSometimesyou have to stop worrying, wondering, & doubting. Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned, but just how it's meant to be.

Never give up believing that there is hope for better days to come. Bad things happen for a reason and sometimes it is to bring us to those better days. *hugs tight*heart

@discreetMoon6641

July 2nd, 2015

This is absolutely true. Thinking about the future and other things destroyed me. I think i must set small goals to reach and all will be good at the end. *hug you back*

load more
load more
User Profile: Fubarfriend0371638
Fubarfriend0371638 July 1st, 2015

Show her love

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

I love you so much, and please keep on smiling dear.heart

@Fubarfriend0371638

User Profile: Fubarfriend0371638
Fubarfriend0371638 July 1st, 2015

Im trying. Thank you

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

If you ever need someone to talk, I'm always around. You are always welcome.Thank you for sharing your story in three words. (:

@Fubarfriend0371638

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: squirreldeer
squirreldeer July 1st, 2015

You are amazing

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

So are you dear.I really hope you have a happy future, you deserve it :)smiley

*hugs tight*

@squirreldeer

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2015

Nothings straight forward

User Profile: HurtingButterfly107
HurtingButterfly107 July 1st, 2015

Dont start cutting

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2015

Listen and learn

User Profile: TheStrange
TheStrange July 1st, 2015

Let people in.

User Profile: Seraphina2
Seraphina2 July 1st, 2015

Trust in yourself.

User Profile: RefuseToSink91
RefuseToSink91 July 1st, 2015

"You make it" ❤❤❤

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 7th, 2015

Aw, that made me smile. I found that really sweet, justlike you. Stay amazing. *hugs tight*heart

@RefuseToSink91

load more
User Profile: dreamforward
dreamforward July 1st, 2015

don't start cutting. :/

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 7th, 2015

Hello there, I hope you are okay? Self harming is just a relief of pain, not the solutions at all. Don't do that. *hugs tight*

@dreamforward.

load more