Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 2nd, 2015

Always stay positive

User Profile: MoodyAmy81
MoodyAmy81 July 2nd, 2015

Today I official ly decided to leave my bf. I need peace. I deserve a better life.

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 7th, 2015

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. Please stay strong. I know at this time it can be so hard to stay strong, but I believe in you. You can do it, also you deserve better. Keep on going. I'm with you. *hugs tight* and here's a song for you.

@MoodyAmy81

load more
User Profile: escapemyuniverse
escapemyuniverse July 2nd, 2015

You are mkre than a lable someone gives you.

User Profile: C1246559
C1246559 July 2nd, 2015

It gets better

User Profile: Lexi1244
Lexi1244 July 2nd, 2015

Family needs you

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 7th, 2015

Very nice one. Life is only as good as the people you get to share with it. *penguin hug*heart

@Lexi1244

load more
User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 July 2nd, 2015

trust your instincts

User Profile: goinginsane
goinginsane July 2nd, 2015

Don't do it, it results in a mess a year after.

User Profile: Lilylistens
Lilylistens July 2nd, 2015

Don't be ashamed

User Profile: Lilylistens
Lilylistens July 2nd, 2015

believe yourself

User Profile: Lilylistens
Lilylistens July 2nd, 2015

Not your role