Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: limegreenStrawberries240
limegreenStrawberries240 September 8th, 2022

forget about it.

User Profile: sociableGlobe3198
sociableGlobe3198 September 18th, 2022



💙 💙I 💙 💙 fe el 💙 💙 you 💙 💙



User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy September 19th, 2022

Nothing is difficult.

User Profile: Davelexus41
Davelexus41 September 19th, 2022

Change your path

User Profile: Songbird2625
Songbird2625 September 27th, 2022

@Davelexus41

Damn this one really speaks to me!

User Profile: Davelexus41
Davelexus41 September 27th, 2022

Wow! I didn’t think anyone would read that! Thank you.

load more
load more
User Profile: aquaEyes275
aquaEyes275 September 19th, 2022

GO GET IT!

Don't be afraid!

September 19th, 2022

assumptions, goals, question

User Profile: OceanaRose31
OceanaRose31 September 24th, 2022

don’t give up

User Profile: SpicyPieceofMeat
SpicyPieceofMeat September 27th, 2022

Learn to use incognito and stop swearing at text cos mom will see. Don't let your classmates or teachers words hurt you 🤡 dont f up. (Yes I'm not nice at all to younger me ahahhah srry)

User Profile: SleepyShyCat
SleepyShyCat September 27th, 2022

You will learn

🐈💖

User Profile: Skansly
Skansly September 27th, 2022

keep going