Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: sooty41
sooty41 April 16th, 2023

@Upbeat

Quietness belies great strength.

Ok, that's 4 words !

@Upbeat

God saves everyone.

User Profile: muyutu
muyutu May 23rd, 2023

I disappointed you

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 June 17th, 2023

@Upbeat

Never underestimate yourself!

User Profile: Mintymango
Mintymango June 22nd, 2023

Stop wasting time

User Profile: AMangoGirl35
AMangoGirl35 June 24th, 2023

Better is waiting..

User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 July 19th, 2023

yess love this one

load more
User Profile: empathicPresence9091
empathicPresence9091 July 5th, 2023

@Upbeat

It gets better!

User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 July 19th, 2023

love this one

load more
User Profile: Mystictulip
Mystictulip July 9th, 2023

@Upbeat

I would prolly say:

Never start sh

And just like give the kid a hug

User Profile: PapaJeff59
PapaJeff59 July 11th, 2023

In three words, boy that's tough to condense it all. But here goes. "You are okay." I was told all along that I was not okay. That my best wasn't good enough. That I was a failure and would always be. That I was a disappointment to my mother. No matter what happened, it was my fault. I still struggle with knowing that I am okay just as I am.

User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox July 11th, 2023

@Upbeat You're doing great!