Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you had 1 big wish, what would you wish for (only selfish wishes allowed)? 😁

User Profile: KartikListener
KartikListener June 29th, 2023

If you had 1 big wish, what would you wish for (only selfish wishes allowed)? 😁

56
User Profile: Zoe720
Zoe720 August 5th, 2023

@KartikListener
To be able to perfectly mimic absolutely any and every voice, including impossible ones (like digitally distorted or echo-y/ghostly).
Not to make money or show off or anything. I just have way too much fun reading fanfiction aloud to myself but the perfectionist in me gets triggered when certain voices are impossible for me :') endless entertainment.

User Profile: Curlyheart
Curlyheart August 5th, 2023

I have my license and car or go back and get it. Seems like I could have progressed farther with it. Or have real support from family.

User Profile: tae0was0here
tae0was0here August 5th, 2023

move to central London with the love of my life who treats me the way I deserve and to be a florist and teach psychology as a part time job and dress however i want and come home in a cozy apartment place with 2 cats and have my family living close.

User Profile: Litepanda
Litepanda August 6th, 2023

Her.. forever..

User Profile: 0B
0B August 6th, 2023

Too not be depressed and too be content.

User Profile: warmheartedCamp3360
warmheartedCamp3360 August 6th, 2023

@KartikListener go to Justin bieber concert atleast once which is far out of reach but still...I wish *blinks* 🥲

User Profile: Jennifer773469
Jennifer773469 August 7th, 2023

@warmheartedCamp3360

Hehehe...you made me feel like im in the wrong place lol

User Profile: warmheartedCamp3360
warmheartedCamp3360 August 7th, 2023

@Jennifer773469 I m sorry

User Profile: Jennifer773469
Jennifer773469 August 7th, 2023

@warmheartedCamp3360

Completely kidding with you. I'm just showing my age is all

User Profile: warmheartedCamp3360
warmheartedCamp3360 August 7th, 2023

@Jennifer773469 I understand but I feel bad though. That's my whimsical yet silly wish. But it seems like you're going through a lot, jen. If there's anything I can do to offer comfort, I'm here to support you however I can. ❤️

User Profile: Jennifer773469
Jennifer773469 August 7th, 2023

@warmheartedCamp3360

Awww I'm sorry. I had no intention of causing you to feel bad at all. It was a poor attempt at laughing a little. I apologize.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: NotAllHere713
NotAllHere713 August 7th, 2023

@KartikListener 1. I wish men could experience what women and girls of all ages have to go through every day. 2. I wish I could go back in time and see if I made different choices, how my life would be today.

User Profile: Jennifer773469
Jennifer773469 August 7th, 2023

@KartikListener

I dont know how to think about this right now. I've spent the last 10 months avoiding thoughts like this.

What if I had one wish?

What if we had met sooner?

What would have...what could have...what if???

I guess because thinking that anything besides reality hurts too much.

I wish Gustavo wasn't dying.

Sorry, but I'm going to make 2 wishes while I'm at it

I wish J is safe for just 3 more months.

The wish for J wasn't as hard to make. I do hope he stays safe just a few more months. At the end of October he will be done with his service. I really hope he takes me up on the offer to come to the USA. I'd enjoy every minute showing him what makes it so great to live here. I remember a few years ago after showing him a picture of the grocery store and his reply was he'd get lost and had never seen such a big building. If that impressed him, I'm ready to blow his mind. Just 3 more months.

User Profile: Jennifer773469
Jennifer773469 August 7th, 2023

@Jennifer773469

Oh, I completely missed the wishes should be selfish part. Hmm.

I dont think my wishes would change much, well maybe.

I wish my friend wasn't dying and that he was here with me.

I wish J was here right now. I wish he never went through the last 10 months. I wish that I can make him happy and that he enjoys his life here.

load more
User Profile: ItzzMeeHawa
ItzzMeeHawa August 9th, 2023

@KartikListener

Be able to watch subscription-only things for free, or not have annoying adverts take up most of my screen.

User Profile: Xander28
Xander28 August 10th, 2023

To restart my life from birth