Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you’re to die today, how do you want to be remembered?

Share ur thoughts here

18
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 27th, 2025

@somewhereovertherainbow2626 I want to be remembered for trying to save the world😁 yep that's right I strongly believe in preserving endangered species..... That's why I'm selling jars of pickled pandas😁😁😁😁 who wants to buy one???

3 replies
load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond March 27th, 2025

@somewhereovertherainbow2626 I can’t afford to die today—I made some promises to certain people, and I have to make them come true first. If I didn’t and died today, I’d probably be remembered as "the girl who had that funeral where a bunch of people organized a rock-and-roll party, threw paint over the guests, made a mess, and tried to revive the dead body by electrocuting it and performing a satanic ritual or something… because they’d go that far."

So yeah.... I’d rather be remembered as someone who kept her promises.

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 27th, 2025

@azurePond um.... Ok....

ok-thumbs-up.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 27th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 can you leave me something in your will??

2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond March 27th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 For Tiny Whisper, I leave the unused quota of happiness and luck that still remains, as well as my travel journal (I’ve written about places to visit, places to avoid, and rare spots in those locations—I hope you’ll make use of it)

And for Mayo, I leave a magic potion that will help him fart in different scented rainbows.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 27th, 2025

@azurePond yaaaay! I will use your gifts wisely😁💖 and mayo will be very happy😁😁

load more
load more
load more
load more