If your pet suddenly spoke one sentence, then never spoke again... What would be the most unsettling thing they could say???
@Tinywhisper11 if my guinea pig said "if only you knew what went on while your sleeping" 😱😱😱😱😱
@Tinywhisper11 They plan to steal the moon behind your back :O
@BlueDarkAurora noooooooooooooooooo😱
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora 😂😂😂😂😂 oh no! My guinea pig is secretly gru😱😱😱
No, no… They plan to steal the Golden Dolphin. ;)
@jesusredeemedme2425

@Tinywhisper11
-pet- "Listen, I have to tell you this, and it is really going to freak you out but it is vitally important that you know it as your life might very well depend on it"
-me- *worriedly* "Yes?"
-pet- *Silence*
-me- *growing panic* "Yes!? What is it!? Say something!!"
@BastionKnight oh no lol

@BastionKnight This made me snort laughing. 🤣
@Tinywhisper11
Looks you dead in the eyes 👀—
@BelovedMe nooooooo! He can't stop there😮😮😮
@Tinywhisper11 Mine would say “Please stop thinking it’s ok to get dressed in front of me. I can’t un-see that!”
@PiecesOfWhoeverIWas 😂😂😂😂😂 I often wonder if when we change clothes, they just think wow! She changed her fur again😮😮





