Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: spellandwand
spellandwand December 22nd, 2016

I am broken and hurt because of them. They used me when they needed me , they broke their promises , they never cared about me . I AM DONE WITH THEM ! They have done whatever they could and now I've no more energy for anything else . Now, when i understand their their intentions. SO STAY AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE I CAN'T BEAR THEM ANYMORE!

User Profile: Kristina754
Kristina754 December 22nd, 2016

This is great, i'm really bad at expressing myself and this is exactly how I feel.

load more
User Profile: Kristina754
Kristina754 December 22nd, 2016

That I'm not happy, that i've just been pretending. That I've been dealing with a lot over the past 2 years, that no matter how hard I fight Nothing ever gets better, that I've been alone, that they all played a part in me being this way, that it's been so bad that i've been having suicidal thoughts, that i wish i was never born.

User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 22nd, 2016

@Kristina754 Oh my goodness....I feel exactly as you've described. I am sorry you are feeling so low. I feel you. People always say...happiness is a choice - like you can flick a switch and boom....I ll be happy every day. Coping mechanisms are hard when you've overwhelmed in pain. I hope you can take some comfort from a fellow struggle .💟Hugs to you!

User Profile: placidSky1752
placidSky1752 December 22nd, 2016

@Kristina754 I feel the same way as well. Hope I get a friend someday!

load more
User Profile: Yelloworigin18
Yelloworigin18 December 22nd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that this is not the end. There will come a time that life is truly hard, but it is not always like that. There will always, always be HOPE.

User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 22nd, 2016

@Yelloworigin18 Yes I agree but....when the real bad days cloud everything hopeful it's hard to think and believe it. Thank you for the kind positivity.

load more
User Profile: txicabs
txicabs December 22nd, 2016

at times, even at their best, that certain things make me unhappy

User Profile: reginaphalange101
reginaphalange101 December 22nd, 2016

I feel I'm invisible to them.

User Profile: ZalachenkosDaughter
ZalachenkosDaughter December 22nd, 2016

I LOVE YOU!!!

User Profile: placidSky1752
placidSky1752 December 22nd, 2016

I'm misunderstood in this world. I'm a non-stereotypical person. And I get angry easily if I see corruption or stuffs that I hate like smoking and getting drunk and cursing and all that.

I was in so bad mood this morning that I started shouting to one of my family members and stopped talking with them. I have nobody to listen to....no friends and no partners.

The saddest thing is my parents don't really understand my plight, though they assert that they do. What a pity!!

Whenever I get outside, I get strange looks from people ...probably because I'm quite different in my attitude, appearance and dresses. I mean I don't like jeans and all that stuff. I like formals instead. I have been the subject of jokes quite a few times and now I feel like its enough!

It's my time to depart. Depart from this nasty place....depart from this nasty people.

Where will I get those friends who will actually like me? Who would feel my problem...my plight and help me to overcome. ????

And where will I meet new good friends?

I've tried this community....but let me be honest, I HAVEN'T FOUND ANYONE AS SUCH.

Hoping something would make me change for the better!

User Profile: Marshmallowspumpkin
Marshmallowspumpkin December 22nd, 2016

@placidSky1752 could you explain how you feel a bit more? Maybe I'd understand!

load more
User Profile: MajesticFeather
MajesticFeather December 22nd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody everything that I'm feeling all the time and not have them think of me less or impact our relationship/connection negatively.

User Profile: Adritajaman
Adritajaman December 22nd, 2016

Good time will be come one day . 😊

User Profile: Jordan15
Jordan15 December 22nd, 2016

I'm not a horrible, moody, anti social person inside but I'm not me any more